Poll - CHPC Season 2 - Event #2

What would you like the next event to be?

Comments

• It's is early in the voting but with 6 votes in, it seems clear people are tired of the std. NLHE freezeout.
  • moose wrote: »
    It's is early in the voting but with 6 votes in, it seems clear people are tired of the std. NLHE freezeout.

which is perfect, I'm kinda hoping for Omaha or Pineapple but if we play HE the bounty format is fun.
  • I voted for stud (d'uh) but I'm also cool with PLO.

Whatever.

Johnnie
  • I vote for Crazy Pineapple! My next event is going to be Omaha. And it's going to be a weeknight in November. I'm going to start my own poll for the date right this moment.

/g2
  • Definitely Crazy pineapple. Great drinking game, now would you go with a limit or perhaps pot limit format? Count the rocks in! It may be an all Rock final table!
  • compuease wrote: »
    Definitely Crazy pineapple. Great drinking game, now would you go with a limit

Limit Crazy Pineapple!! Let the suck-outs begin!

I LOVE IT!

E, hide the Bruins lamp and all the hockey pucks in your house!

Johnnie
  • Wow, Omaha is what I really wanted to play but the results show it's way behind :)

Looks like event #2 may be "Crazy Pinneapple" Although with the heat levels I may shut down to two tables?

Everyone have a great Christmas, event #2 will fire up early 2007.....or whenever Wolffhound comes out of retirement. :)
  • Big E 1 Milton SLim 1

trying to be proactive, not reactive

GO LEAFS GO!!
  • Since we're waiting on Wolffhound, why not let him choose the game? It might give him some insentive to come out of retirement early.

Kings and Little Ones, baby!
  • hehe, how about a double knock out heads-up caps tourney :)