!New! member email access.

@pokerforum.ca email can now be accessed directly from the menu bar under 'extras'

Comments

• Sloth, the email link is gone.
  • Sloth, still no linky anymore.
  • you don't see it under 'extras'?
  • Extras:
    straightflush.ca
    supremepoker.com

that's it.

It WAS there but it's been AWOL for a while.
  • that is SO odd. Anyone else not seeing it? it's there plain as day for me. I tried removing and re-adding it, any luck?

Moose, if you don't see it, log out and view the site as a visitor, do you see it then?
  • It's back.
  • hoorah.

Not sure what caused its dissappearance, but glad it's back now. :)
  • Tried to register for this. Little help please.

Edit: on further review... the sign up did actually work. So the error just doesn't make sense.

/g2

System Message

Sorry, we were unable to satisfy your request at this time. Please try again in 5 minutes.
    SERVER NAME : pokerforumca.mail.everyone.net
    URL : /email/scripts/collectRegistrationInfo.pl
    TIME : Sun Apr 1 15:05:38 2007
    HOST : mailweb40

• System Message

Sorry, we were unable to satisfy your request at this time. Please try again in 5 minutes.
    SERVER NAME : pokerforumca.mail.everyone.net
    URL : /email/scripts/loginuser.pl
    TIME : Tue Apr 3 14:08:00 2007
    HOST : mailweb21

Getting the same error.
  • I was able to login and receive emails. I changed the settings to have mail forwarded to another account, but I am yet to receive any forwards at that address. Is this a known issue or am I missing something?

/g2
  • Email is working again.

Dude, someone has to send you an email before it can forward it. Try DrTyore. He is so desperate for friends, he is giving out his mii so he can tell his mom that his virtual friend came over to play.
  • Doh. That makes sense. It doesn't forward if it's from the address you want to forward to. Email working. Yay! Mark, you can reach me at <edit>. g2 was too short. Boooo!

/g2
  • g2 wrote: »
    gtwo att pokerforum ca.!

/g2

You gots spam now too!