CHPC Season 2 - Event #1 'Crazy Rebuy': Sat Nov 11th @ 7:00 pm

Comments

• Are we good for cards, chips, chairs? Let me know by 6pm Saturday and I can grab anything last minute.

/g2
  • if you've got room, i'm interested.

i'll need the address info, too, please.
  • Milton Slim 1 Big E 0

only the beginning, who knows next time!

Pretty entertaining game, both teams had lots of quality chances.
    Raycroft looked determined to succeed, oops! Groiner! ouch!

See you Tomorrow

Milton Slim
  • Hey Eric, I sent you a PM looking for your address, the Milton Rocks are in the dark........
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    Milton Slim 1 Big E 0

only the beginning, who knows next time!

Next time it will be worse, my team sucks....but I was extremely proud of my 8 year old son last night, watching the game with me and wondering why I was not breathing, was red in the face, and screaming at the TV he asked what was wrong.....what's wrong I said...my team sucks, they've lost, the game is over, they're losers, they always lose....etc, etc. (yeah, mature eh?)

He asked 'is it the third period already?'...'no son, it's only the first period but they're done'.....'oh Daddy, he says, they have lots of time to score more goals, they'll score one and it'll be 3-1, then they'll score another for 3-2, then 3-3, then 4-3'.

I hope he keeps this positive outlook on life, he sure didn't get it from me...and hopefully I can learn a little from him!!!!! Kids are the best!
  • Greg,

I added you, I still haven't heard back from Dave 'INeedaNick' and Moose is not 100% sure. If those two bow out or I do not hear from them you and Waltsfriend are in, Walt will have to stay home, my dog eats cats. I'll pm you directions then.

E.
  • Eric
    Mine is older than yours (21) but he bleeds blue and white and has had to endure his many Senator, Habs, etc. friends over the years. Still I think both Boston and the Leafs are adjusting to the NEW NHL and from an entertainment standpoint, are showing their fans they want to win, but if the talent isn't all there, you can only do the best you can do and wait your time.
    Boston honored Bourque by letting him go, big shoes still not filled. Boston sent Thornton packing, also big shoes still not filled.
    May I suggest a Beer on Saturday, spinkled with FAN tears for both teams.
    Do you have an in with Boston so you could suggest to the Bruin's powers to be a trade: McCabe and Andropov for a Bowl of Clam Chowder and a box of Tea?

Milton Slim

On a poker note, remember I don't always think clearly before I raise so feel free to call. DID YOU PM JEFF YET?
  • melikebeer wrote: »
    These Crazy Rebuy Tourneys are always a helluva good time. I'm looking forward to meeting more Forum players!

Incidentally - I should have in my hands Saturday night four free tickets to this...
    http://www.hhoflegendsclassic.com/index.html
    Hockey Hall of Fame Legends Series Canada vs The World Sunday Nov. 12th 2:00 pm at the Air Canada Centre (yes, that's THIS Sunday)
    I'm not going, but I would like to see the tickets go to someone who would appreciate them. Whoever pays for the most rebuys for me each time I donk myself out of chips in the first four rounds can have them. (kidding) Just let me know who's interested, even if I never met ya!

(Jordo edit - they are currently spoken for, but I'll update here if anything changes)

Jordo

I also have two tickets for this event, and cannot attend. If somebody wants them, please PM or post.

Johnnie.

ps....I'm all-in first hand, and not looking at my cards until the river.
  • pls PM me directions. I forgot
    thnx
    ME
  • Hey JohnnieH...

I CALL
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    Hey JohnnieH...

I CALL

lol....sweet.....Good luck too you!
  • Okay, okay..

All in blind first 4 hands.
    Promise
    ME
  • If anyone is having trouble signing into http://www.homepokertour.com and logging in to the Country Hills Poker Club page please pm me and I'll send you your login and password. I added some of you and that could cause a problem.

The leaderboard will be posted and updated on that site only.
  • Okay, we're locked and loaded for tonight.

Doors open at 6:30, hoping to start at 7:00.

I've never had more then two tables so hopefully this goes well, it should be crazy and hopefully a lot of fun.

For those of you who have never played at my house you should be aware of one house rule.....when we get down to the final two I get to switch places with the chip leader.

:)
  • I am new to the forum, so I am still learning all the rules. What happens if you are the chip leader?

Big E wrote: »
    Okay, we're locked and loaded for tonight.

Doors open at 6:30, hoping to start at 7:00.

I've never had more then two tables so hopefully this goes well, it should be crazy and hopefully a lot of fun.

For those of you who have never played at my house you should be aware of one house rule.....when we get down to the final two I get to switch places with the chip leader.

• I am new to the forum, so I am still learning all the rules. What happens if you are the chip leader?

If you are the chip leader, you trade your stack with the tournament host. That way, he can donk his way into 2nd place, while you watch helplessly.

Johnnie
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    If you are the chip leader, you trade your stack with the tournament host. That way, he can donk his way into 2nd place, while you watch helplessly.

Johnnie

sigh, sad.....but true!
  • Shame..poor Greg (pkrfce9) the only guy left on the wait list. I'd suggest sticking him in as the ninth player on the tightest table after the first level..but I wouldn't want to diminish the seriousness of this tourney...;)
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    Shame..poor Greg (pkrfce9) the only guy left on the wait list. I'd suggest sticking him in as the ninth player on the tightest table after the first level..but I wouldn't want to diminish the seriousness of this tourney...;)

funny you should say that, I just pm'd him and told him I'd throw him on as a 9th on one table...but 25 is my max, it'll be tight in the basement if not on the tables. :)
  • Big E wrote: »
    funny you should say that, I just pm'd him and told him I'd throw him on as a 9th on one table...but 25 is my max, it'll be tight in the basement if not on the tables. :)

I always thought I was psychic! My lucky numbers (read that as the hand numbers that I'm going all in) are: 1,4,7,8,11...j/k

Yay Greg!
    Look forward to seeing you all tonight.
    LOL... now I know who is going to win the tourney. Right, Mario?

/g2
  • g2 wrote: »
    LOL... now I know who is going to win the tourney. Right, Mario?

/g2

I thought the same thing. Last time we let the 25th player in, he friggin won!

Good game, Mario. Congrats in advance, Greg!

Johnnie
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    I thought the same thing. Last time we let the 25th player in, he friggin won!

ahhh we may have a surprise 26th guest :)

but seriously that is it, I simply cannot fit anyone else in my house....and it'll likely get hot with all the body heat so I suggest the ladies dress skimpy, very skimpy!
  • I guess my question was unclear. What I meant to ask is what happens if Big E is the chip leader in the final table? Who gets the chips then?
    Big E wrote: »
    sigh, sad.....but true!
  • I guess my question was unclear. What I meant to ask is what happens if Big E is the chip leader in the final table? Who gets the chips then?

HAHAHA very funny, as if I'd ever be the chip leader? ???
    HAHAHA very funny, as if I'd ever be the chip leader? ???

sigh, sad.....but true!
  • Hey ...Could u pm the directions to your house....Plzzz......And if us girls dress skimpy, well that wouldnt be fair to u men...U guys would be way off ur game...lol.....

See ya tonite :)
  • Dammit....

I gotta stop going in with the best hand.. well... my 1010 vs. 77 made me 5th place $$$ who won?

Mark
  • Who else would win a "Crazy" rebuy, someone crazy right... Mario of course, defeated the ultimate Rock, Big Bob, Kristy was third........
  • Congrats to the Malt.. .guess he had to show off to the lady-friend....

Sigh.. Bob! You suck me out only to lose to MARIO? Geez....

Great Game E thanks!

Mark