Happy Birthday Ching Hill

Wow...a year already! Weird.

Thanks to AJ and the rest of you degenerates for making Thursday nights my favourite night of the week! :D

Comments

• Unfortunately, Amiee only made it as far as 4th spot...BUBBLE GIRL! She played a hell of a game and I dont' think she made a bad move all night, just ended up getting sucked out on.

Has it been a year? Wow, really? I remember my very first home game I held, I had a grand total of 3 other players show up. They were Greg, Justin, and David!! And they ROYALLY KICKED MY FAT ASS!!!

From humble beginnings, Ching Hill has grown into a great league, with great members and fantastic poker. I accept all your praise reluctantly...this is YOUR league, ladies and gentlemen, and without YOU, it would be near as much fun, as challenging, nor as rewarding.

It is I who thank each and every one of you!

Here's too many more successful seasons for Ching Hill!!
  • Ching Hll is now 1 year old, and I know we all thank AJ on a weekly basis, but I still can’t thank him enough. This league has really improved my game. I’ve not only met some really great players, but some really great people. So thanks AJ, Mrs. AJ, and even RJ (when she was rubbing my leg last night, I thought it was EASY doing that).

I dug back into the records to see the results of game 1. Noticed who finished first, and is still the league’s most feared player.

EElliott
    Pkrfce9
    ACDC
    Littleca
    STR82ACE
    Jbird
    BigChrisEl
    BusDriver
    esool
    MisFit
    Numbers
    JHJ
    Derksen

I could go on and on about you guys, but I’ll just continue to show my appreciations by showing up every Thursday (that is, if I don’t have to paint).
  • Yup, it's been a year and we still have a lot of the same players.

Now if I can only make Justin the chump then the circle will be complete.

BTW who won last night?
  • Who won this week.

I was going to ask that question. I will be back next week after my little on line poker break. Now to make the transformation back to live action.
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    Who won this week.

I was going to ask that question. I will be back next week after my little on line poker break. Now to make the transformation back to live action.

Well Amiee was in the top six and had a lot of chips when I got busted out so she should have made it into the money.