Justin Regains CHAMP Title

Justin regains the CHAMP title this week after chipping down Kris slowly in headsup play. Seriously, can't even remember the last hand, but Kris only had enough for one small blind, and Justin hits the board for the win.

S4G2CHAMP.jpg

Justin takes $250 for the victory, Kris scored $150 for second, and Allen, who had his second money win in as many weeks take home $100.

And I think the "Derksen Curse" is upon me this season...so far...bubble boy for the second straight week.

CHUMP tonight was newcomer GregH...second week in a row the new guy gets chumped out...maybe the start of a new trend??

S4G2CHUMP.jpg

See everyone next week.

Comments

• OMG new people getting chumped? Wow a concept for Ching Hill. I will miss one more week then I'll be out with a vengence.
  • Congrats Justin!
  • There would have to be some serious explanations if you didn't win Justin with that huge chip stack.

This season has been weird, new people getting chumped, Allen getting into the money, AJ being chump two games in a row.

I guess AJ is now the infamous Ugly Cousin.
  • BigChrisEl wrote: »
    I guess AJ is now the infamous Ugly Cousin.

It's ONLY the second game....don't be calling me your cousin until at LEAST game 6!!
  • Nicely done, Justin!!

AJ
    thanx again for hosting a great event. hope to see you next week.

Garry
  • garryc wrote: »
    hope to see you next week.

Oh, I'll be there, you can't miss me...big, good looking guy...only a couple of us in the group...I'm the one with a beard ;)