Game 2 Player's List

The list for this week...have a couple of long lost players returning too...sign up if you're in!!!

STR82ACE - Seat Reserved - 2006-10-20 15:35:48
EElliott - Seat Reserved - 2006-10-20 17:05:55
BigChrisEl - Seat Reserved - 2006-10-20 17:48:52
GarryC - Seat Reserved - 2006-10-21 15:53:36
ACDC - Seat Reserved - 2006-10-23 08:14:33
FishBoy - Seat Reserved - 2006-10-23 09:29:56
SteveKerr - Seat Reserved - 2006-10-23 20:41:15
JHJ - Seat Reserved - 2006-10-23 21:21:33
Greg H - Seat Reserved - via email
Rob B - Seat Reserved - Via email
BigGus - Seat Reserved - via phone

Comments

• I'll talk to the video game crew and get them to let you know if they are in or not.
  • I won't be attending I received this e mail the other day which is going to take up my time

Hello Acidjoe!
  • Apparently this "Wonderful" new software won't let me edit what it didn't post the first time. This was supposed to be after the Hello Acidjoe

We are thrilled to congratulate you on finishing among FCP’s Top 250 players to play the most real money ring game hands from Oct. 1st to Oct. 15th. You have won a ticket to a Protégé 2 Seat 7 Sub-Qualifier, set to take place Thursday Oct 26th at 9 PM ET. The top three players from this event will earn entry to the Seat 7 Final Qualifier, scheduled for Nov. 2nd at 9 PM ET where they will play to win a seat at the Protégé 2 Live Final table at the Atlantis Resort on
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    Apparently this "Wonderful" new software won't let me edit what it didn't post the first time. This was supposed to be after the Hello Acidjoe

We are thrilled to congratulate you on finishing among FCP’s Top 250 players to play the most real money ring game hands from Oct. 1st to Oct. 15th. You have won a ticket to a Protégé 2 Seat 7 Sub-Qualifier, set to take place Thursday Oct 26th at 9 PM ET. The top three players from this event will earn entry to the Seat 7 Final Qualifier, scheduled for Nov. 2nd at 9 PM ET where they will play to win a seat at the Protégé 2 Live Final table at the Atlantis Resort on

AcidJoe as the new Protégé.....who would be teaching who on that one?

GL Joe
  • That's awesome Joe! Good luck!!
  • Congradulations Joe!!! The Next Protege!!

And to think...he got his start at Ching Hill

We are all so very proud of our little Joe ;)
  • Looks to be a pretty quiet game this week, compared to recent games. Although we have a couple long lost souls rejoining, we will be missing some regulars as well...Derek, Joe, Max, and Greg...and I haven't heard a word from BusDriver, Terry, Tony, Gus, Amanda, or a few of the others.

Still plenty of seats left people. Sign up soon.

AJ
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Looks to be a pretty quiet game this week, compared to recent games. Although we have a couple long lost souls rejoining, we will be missing some regulars as well...Derek, Joe, Max, and Greg...and I haven't heard a word from BusDriver, Terry, Tony, Gus, Amanda, or a few of the others.

Still plenty of seats left people. Sign up soon.

AJ

Well I remember Bus Driver saying that Thursday was his moving day for his new house. Igor is still on the fence, and Wyndham is not sure too (something about getting killed with his trip 5's against two full houses)
  • Hope you guys have a great few games. See you in 3 weeks. Keep the cash warm for me;)
  • derksen wrote: »
    Hope you guys have a great few games. See you in 3 weeks. Keep the cash warm for me;)

Who am I going to double up off if you are not there? Usually Wyndham doesn't have enough chips.
    Hope you guys have a great few games. See you in 3 weeks. Keep the cash warm for me;)

Have fun Derek.

Ummmm, isn't Derek the guy who, like, NEVER gets past the bubble? I vaguely remember him at a couple of games, but I determined he wasn't a threat, and kind of forgotten about him...;)
    Have fun Derek.

Ummmm, isn't Derek the guy who, like, NEVER gets past the bubble? I vaguely remember him at a couple of games, but I determined he wasn't a threat, and kind of forgotten about him...;)

Alright 'bud', you're officially getting a gift from me while I'm overseas.... a custom made T-shirt with a huge freakin target that I can aim at!
    Alright 'bud', you're officially getting a gift from me while I'm overseas.... a custom made T-shirt with a huge freakin target that I can aim at!

A gift? For me? Awwwww, shucks, man Thanks.

Still having a problem putting a face to the name though...I reveiwed all the CHAMP pics I had...sorry, you're NOT there ;)
    A gift? For me? Awwwww, shucks, man Thanks.

Still having a problem putting a face to the name though...I reveiwed all the CHAMP pics I had...sorry, you're NOT there ;)

Oh... sorry... were you typing? I was counting my money from the first 2 seasons and got a little sidetracked. Where was I... 2001.... 2002.... 2003
    Oh... sorry... were you typing? I was counting my money from the first 2 seasons and got a little sidetracked. Where was I... 2001.... 2002.... 2003

Is that cash you're counting...or the number of suckouts you endured? ;)

Have a great trip Derek!! See you in a couple of weeks.
  • No word from BusDriver OR Easy yet...please confirm asap. Thanks.
  • I think Aimee is coming but I guess that depends on how she's survived the few midnights she's just done.
  • Thanks Joe, I'll put her down as TENTATIVE until she confirms.
  • I would like to suggest that if you have not confirmed and have not arrived at least 5 minutes before the game starts then you are not in the game.

I think it is a bit of a pain when there are suppose to be people at your table and they are not there.....just some empty seats getting blinded off until the end of the second level.
  • I will confirm Aimee is NOT coming. She's too tired and has a 4 am start tomorrow.

I'm fine with Chris's suggestion as if we are coming and/or going to be late we do notify people.
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    I will confirm Aimee is NOT coming. She's too tired and has a 4 am start tomorrow.

I'm fine with Chris's suggestion as if we are coming and/or going to be late we do notify people.

My suggestion was not directed towards any body....most of us let AJ know if we are going to be late and so on.

I remember once we were suppose to have 7 people at our table, one was running late and 2 were tentative....so we end up with a table of 4 active players which means the blinds whipped around pretty fast.
  • What would REALLY help is for all players, in advance, to simply CLICK on the YES I'm attending or NO I am not attending on the Home Poker notice I send out each week. This would go a LONG way into keep me informed and not guessing who is or isn't going to show up.

I know some of the email address may not be correct, and I will updating these just as soon as I can, but everyone can also access their own account on that site and update accordingly as well I believe.
  • Player's list has been updated...

PegasusKid is OUT
    RobB (new guy) and Gus are IN

Easy and Dan are OUT as well now.
  • I thought I was done when my qq ran into AA but here's what happened

FLOP [board cards 9D,7D,QH ]

TURN [board cards 9D,7D,QH,8C ]

RIVER [board cards 9D,7D,QH,8C,5H ]

SHOWDOWN
    Alien06 shows [ AS,AC ]
    Acidjoe0 shows [ QS,QC ]
    Alien06 wins $35, Acidjoe0 wins $4,080.

Not that you guys are checking the forum, but I am sitting 3rd with 32 people left now. So far a good night as earlier I won a super satellite to the Aussie Millions qualifier.

Further update: 12 people left I'm sitting in 5th unfortunately the top 6 stacks are at my table :(

Final table 8 left I'm card dead and still stuck in 5th
  • HANG IN THERE JOE!! Play YOUR game.
  • Down to 4 of us. All relatively evenly matched within 10K of each other with 1200/600 blinds. Top 3 win a seat.

Still alive after my JJ ran into KK. Fortunately I was chip leader at the time. Still 4 of us.

Down to 3 I'm 3rd right now after hitting my flush to a larger flush. If I don't make 1st for the extra $200 at least I'm playing next round for a shot to go to bahamas and be DN's protege LOL.

Edit: Out in 3rd after Ihit bottom pair and a flush draw and lost to a bigger pair with no flush coming. On to the next phase November 2. I'll miss that night too AJ.
  • Great job Joe!!! You and Daniel are going to make a great couple! ;)
  • Way to go Joe!!!!!
  • Just got my confirmation from Full Contact and read how many people I have to play against. I was expecting about 40 total.

Hi Joe,

Congratulations! After finishing in one of the leading spots in our three Top 250 sub-qualifiers, you have earned a place in the on line Seat #7 Final Qualifier. On Thursday November 2nd at9 PM, you and eight other players will compete to win a trip to the atlantis resort on Paradise Island, Bahamas. The successful candidate will occupy Seat #7 at the protege 2 live Final table and have the chance to become Daniel Negreanu's next Protege.
  • I'm guessing there's MORE to this story, Joe??