:s::h: The WICK Poker Club - WPC III :d::c:

Format: $5 NL Holdem Unlimited Rebuy
Date: Saturday, October 21st, 2006
Time: 2:00pm, doors open at 1:30pm

Buy-in: $5 for 2000 chips
Rebuy: $5 for 2000 chips
Add-on: $5 for 3000 chips

!!!!! READ THIS !!!!! and post your opinion please
1. Would you prefer that the # of rebuy chips = the starting stack?
2. Do you like the idea of redrawing seat assignments halfway through the rebuy levels?

Link to BLINDS

Payout:

3 tables: 1st 40%, 2nd 24%, 3rd 16%, 4th 12%, 5th 08%
2 tables: 1st 46%, 2nd 28%, 3rd 16%, 4th 10%
1 table: 1st 50%, 2nd 30%, 3rd 20%

The WICK Poker Club offers countless amenities including, but not limited to, the use of a BBQ, pool table, darts, ping pong. One simple rule - you break it, you bought it. The WICK Poker Club operates on a monthly basis.

All WPC tourneys are rake-free. All disputes will be settled by Roberts Rules.

Reserved Seats:
1. "g2" Greg
2. "DrTyore" Mark B
3. "TwoThree" Braad
4. "beanie42" Trevor
5. "Shtebs" Steve
6. "JohnnieH" Johnnie
7. "Kristy_Sea" Kristy
8. "Ranger" Mike

9. "2BULLETS" Jeremy
10. "PokerQueen" Mandy
11. "Wine Man" Larry L
12. "tekguy22" James
13. "8ball" Tye
14. "Prophet22" Brent
15. "AcidJoesHoe" Aimee
16. "AcidJoe" Joe

Waiting List:

(*) Please PM an email address for directions.

Cash games and/or SNGs will follow the tourney as tables break up. Buy-in/format/limits TBD. Players need not be registered for the tourney to play in the side games. Post or PM to be put on the WPC guest list.

/g2

Comments

• Working and daughters B day. Sorry greg can't make this one but I love YOUR rebuys they are always fun.
  • I am looking for a good tournament this week to prepare for the World Poker Tour event on Sunday. If this was a freezeout, I would definitely have signed up. Good luck to all.
  • Sign me up Greg. Unfortunately I have plans for the evening but I'll be willing to come out and donate a few fivers till then.

SRS
  • Hey g2,

Sorry for the delayed response, but I had to check with the boss regarding our weekend plans.

COUNT ME IN!!!

Johnnie
  • i'm in... i also need a ride if anyone wouldn't mind i'm near university and erb
  • Count me in.

"Ranger" Mike
  • Please add Mandy and I to the list

2BULLETS
  • Well it's pretty clear that you guys want the rebuy stack to be the same as the starting stack... done.

Could the people who dislike the idea of a seat shuffle halfway thru the rebuys please elaborate why? Thanks.

/g2
  • Greg how long is the re-buy period?

Can someone tell me were the spell check is.
  • g2 wrote: »
    Link to BLINDS
    Rebuys end after the 40/80 level. So, the answer to your question is, almost 2 hours.

But the simple answer is... don't worry Mario, it's more than 4 hands ;)

/g2
  • ItsaMe wrote: »
    Can someone tell me were the spell check is.

Ask Cole? ..
  • Jeff, is the Milton crew busy this Saturday or something?

/g2
  • greg i'm not ssure that i will be able to make it tomorow... please put me to tentative status, i will confirm later tonight or tmw morning
  • Count me in!
    (If there's room.)

Tye
  • g2 wrote: »
    Jeff, is the Milton crew busy this Saturday or something?

/g2
    Yeh sorry Greg, at least 3 of us are spending a lot of the time this weekend through next weekend in Niagara perusing the poker tables. Hopefully lots of loose action with both the CPO & WPT there. Always like the low buyin rebuys tho, seem to have good luck at them. Dr Larry is away moose hunting.... no not you "Moose". We will make your next one..... Have fun, play safe!
  • sorry i woin't be able to make it out today...
  • HI We have a change in plans and can come save us a seat please :)
    See you later :)
  • HI We have a change in plans and can come save us a seat please :)
    See you later :)
    Only if you change your avatar ;)

/g2
  • Hey wait ... HOw come guys can have women in all shapes and forms and nakedness or whatever ... All I have is IKEA .... MEN.... IF if really bothers you I will change it .. I was waiting to see how long before someone said something lol....

Such a shame .. That I will have to change it...

But we will be there Please... lol... Maybe a little late.. As we are leaving Bradford now.. at 12.05 pm ...

See ya there lol

I DO LOVE IKEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Hey wait ... HOw come guys can have women in all shapes and forms and nakedness or whatever ... All I have is IKEA .... MEN.... IF if really bothers you I will change it .. I was waiting to see how long before someone said something lol....

Such a shame .. That I will have to change it...

But we will be there Please... lol... Maybe a little late.. As we are leaving Bradford now.. at 12.05 pm ...

See ya there lol

I DO LOVE IKEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL... I was just kidding. Fair is fair considering Joe's old avatar that we all miss so much.

/g2
  • IF if really bothers you I will change it ..
    Sorry to rant/hi-jack, but you asked ;) .
    It does bother me (and Jenn as well) - and to be fair, I've found many of the "female" avatars offensive as well. That's just my personal point-of-view and I know I'm in the minority. However, as a side-note, these risqué avatars (either sex) make checking the forum at work or when the kids are around impossible. People put "not work safe" on certain threads, but it doesn't matter if the avatars in all the threads aren't work-safe.
  • Greg,

Just a reminder I am going to be a little late.

Brent
  • beanie42 wrote: »
    Sorry to rant/hi-jack, but you asked ;) .
    It does bother me (and Jenn as well) - and to be fair, I've found many of the "female" avatars offensive as well. That's just my personal point-of-view and I know I'm in the minority. However, as a side-note, these risqué avatars (either sex) make checking the forum at work or when the kids are around impossible. People put "not work safe" on certain threads, but it doesn't matter if the avatars in all the threads aren't work-safe.
    Hey Trev, I'm guessing you already know this but... there is an option to turn off avatar display. I do this specifically because, oh say once in a while, I may browse the forum while I'm at work. Then when someone mentions the avatar, I go look at that person's profile. In this case, yechhhhhh!
  • OK due to the sexual graphic content of my avatar.. I decided to change it..
    LOL... I still think, It was just fine, but maybe you will all like the bear nessecities.... Givin that caption which no kids should read ...

And the fact that apparently my texas cowboys, got deleted somewhere along the line...
  • Thanks for the game today! Glad I got my homework done so I could play. Great heads up battle Greg, at least they can't say your game is rigged anymore eh.

Prophet 22
  • Thanks for the game today! Glad I got my homework done so I could play. Great heads up battle Greg, at least they can't say your game is rigged anymore eh.

Prophet 22
    Great game Brent. Congrats on the win.

However, I did win a round of Liar's Dice AND the Omaha SNG afterwards, so... still rigged ;)

/g2
  • Thanks for hosting, Greg.

Congrats on rigging the lair's dice and PLO SNG.

Johnnie
  • Hey Greg...Thanks for hosting...Had a great time, as always...:)
  • Just wanted to thank everyone for a great time. It was great meeting everyone and it was definately a great way to spend a Rainy Saturday afternoon. New guy on the forum will definately be back

James
  • Great to meet you James. Sorry again about drawing out on you on the turn... I really thought you had AK.

/g2