Season 4 Game 1 Player's List

It's been a LONG break...but it's time to get back into it!!

Season 4 starts this Thursday night at 8pm! Please be prepared to offer up your updated email address and phone numbers. I will be updating the contact list and circulating to all members in the next couple of weeks.

This is the Players List for Game 1 as of right now...I will update the list accordingly. Drop Dead time to register is Thursday night at 6pm.

STR82ACE - Seat Reserved - 2006-10-13 12:50:12
EElliott - Seat Reserved - 2006-10-13 12:52:52
BigChrisEl - Seat Reserved - 2006-10-13 14:01:23
SteveKerr - Seat Reserved - 2006-10-13 14:37:48
JHJ - Seat Reserved - 2006-10-13 16:43:42
Derksen - Seat Reserved - 2006-10-13 17:31:44
GarryC - Seat Reserved - 2006-10-14 09:02:20
ACDC - Seat Reserved - 2006-10-16 07:15:41
Highflyer - Seat Reserved - 2006-10-16 14:49:58
TPower - Seat Reserved - 2006-10-16 18:26:09
BusDriver - Seat Reserved via posting
Hork42 - Seat Reserved via PM
GutWagon - Seat Reserved verbal
BigGus - Seat Reserved via email
Pkrfce9 - Seat Reserved via posting
FishBoy - Seat Reserved - 2006-10-17 12:01:29
Nutcracker - Seat Reserved - 2006-10-17 12:12:26
T.O.N.Y. - Seat Reserved - via email confirmed
Easy - Seat Reserved - via posting
MarciNoE - Seat Reserved - via email

WAITING LIST:
Bingo

Comments

• I'm here, I'm sexy, get use to it.

I was going to confirm Aimee and I but after that quote I don't know whether we should come. I guess I could play blind folded.... not that it would matter. Count us in.

ewwwwwwwwwwwww!
  • hmmmm... i gotta come check this out
  • Getting a pretty large turn out, do we have a cut off for the max number of players?

Also we may want to change how people qualify for the TOC. If we are getting 16 players on average a game and not every one shows every week we may be looking at a TOC of 20 or more players.

We talked about this at the end of season bash.

BTW BusDriver I'm bring Ugly back.
  • We have managed up to 21 players in the past, comfortably. We can setup 3 tables if need be, for a max of 24, maybe more if I can squeeze in that bigger table we used for TOC.

I vaguely remember talking about changing the number of games played to qualify for TOC at the season ending bash...but I thought maybe I was imagining it as a result from the vodka I had been forced to take in.

If memory serves, we were going to change it from 4 games to 6 games to qualify. Comments?
  • Allen...Fishboy is in.....
  • Okay, at first, Wyndham was IN...Allen says he's in, now Wyndham is OUT???

Fear maybe??

Okay, he's back in again!

Worse than a woman...can't make up his mind.
  • ok AJ get back to work enough of this poker thing you keep chatting about LOL :mad:
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    ok AJ get back to work enough of this poker thing you keep chatting about LOL :mad:

BUT WORK IS SOOOOOOOOOO BORING!!
  • Please put me first on the waiting list. I had made plans to play poker in a bar earlier that day, but I hope to make it there around 8 PM. Kindly PM me the address, directions and any other info I need. Thanks.
  • BINGO wrote: »
    Please put me first on the waiting list. I had made plans to play poker in a bar earlier that day, but I hope to make it there around 8 PM. Kindly PM me the address, directions and any other info I need. Thanks.

Bingo, check your PM's. If you want to confirm for this week, just let me know, and I'll save you a seat.

AJ
  • WOW!!!

I can't believe the turn out for the first game!

If everyone shows up, we will have 3 tables on the go. I have yet to hear from Easy (although I see Highflyer is in), or MadRussian, or from MarciNoE and LilChris, and Tony MAY be coming back as well, will know sure later on. Great to see some long lost players too (Terry and Hork).

Also, Bingo, if you want in, please confirm ASAP. Once we hit 24 max, I will start the waiting list.
  • I'ma comin', I'ma comin'.

I seem to not know my password for the Home Poker Tour and so I can't confirm on there...so...I'm confirming on here cause Dan keeps yelling at me to register.
  • Holy carp - this is turning into a huge game!

AJ - do you need us to bring that big table back?
  • Please put me on the waiting list. I don't want to take up somebody's seat since I won't know until Thursday night if I can make it on time. If I show up and there is absolutely no seat available, that is fine and I can try to play at another time.
    STR82ACE wrote: »
    Also, Bingo, if you want in, please confirm ASAP. Once we hit 24 max, I will start the waiting list.
  • Holy cow!!!!!!!! I better get home from work and nap all afternoon ... Cause by the looks of this it wont be over till it is almost time for me to go to work again.... Should be fun...
  • ElElliott wrote: »
    Holy carp - this is turning into a huge game!

AJ - do you need us to bring that big table back?

Currently, we have 21 seats reserved. We could either go 3 tables of 7, OR we can use the big one to seat 11 and my oval can squeeze 10.

Oh, and chairs!!! Lots of chairs!!

Bingo, you're on the waiting list. Thanks.
  • Ok Joe and I will not be coming tonight.. Due to work issues... So maybe we can make it out next week ....

Good luck everyone and have fun....
  • Sorry to hear that guys!! You know there will always be seats available for you both.

BINGO, you're in if you can make it!!
  • We may be short a chair or two...if you catch this post in time, and can bring a folding chair or two, it would greatly appreciated. Thanks.