Cook Crew "Superstars" Event, Oct. 28 @ 7:00pm, Kitchener

Comments

• Big E wrote: »
    I have a Halloween euchre party that night that I specifically booked for Saturday night ages ago knowing full well the Cook Crew would be back in action on the Friday. :D Alas I will have to miss this one.
    That's what you get for not inviting me ;) . Sorry to hear that you won't make it...
    Big E wrote: »
    Trevor, what are ya doing....I thought your games were Friday nights?
    Due to the kids paper routes, it's nearly impossible to be available before 8pm on Fridays now, which is way too late to start a "major" event. We may have some smaller games on Friday's, but most of the big ones will have to be either midweek or Saturday nights from now on.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Congradulations!

Or maybe it should be condolences?? :)

Thanks AJ

It's a good thing most days and some nights :)

I am so dead
  • Sounds fun, can you sign me up.

Mike
  • I sent you a message through the site as well.

Let me know if I am in.

Pete
  • beanie42 wrote: »
    That's what you get for not inviting me ;) . Sorry to hear that you won't make it...

Due to the kids paper routes, it's nearly impossible to be available before 8pm on Fridays now, which is way too late to start a "major" event. We may have some smaller games on Friday's, but most of the big ones will have to be either midweek or Saturday nights from now on.

Just razzing ya! Can you get out to Friday games if you are not hosting Trevor? I was thinking of running the CHPC season 2 events Fridays so as not to interfere with Zithal, G2, and yourself? Or are Saturdays better either way?

The format you are running sounds really fun, hopefully I can make the next one! (and I may 'borrow' the idea for one of my events?)
  • sign me up please

Thanks

Alex
  • Hey Trev,

I gotta bail. A bunch of friends have planned a road trip over to Buffalo to catch a cheap hockey game to celebrate a friend's birthday.

If there is one more sponsor, I'll cover $5 of Jason's buy-in (I havent read the entire thread, but I believe /g2 is good for $5 and Jenn+Trev another $5).
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Hey Trev,
    If there is one more sponsor, I'll cover $5 of Jason's buy-in (I havent read the entire thread, but I believe /g2 is good for $5 and Jenn+Trev another $5).

Wes, I stated that I was in for $5.

I'll give it to g2 this Saturday.

Johnnie
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Wes, I stated that I was in for $5.

I'll give it to g2 this Saturday.

Johnnie

So I guess that will take care of Jason's buy-in
  • Please sign up "beanieBaby" Jason! :D

I will gladly cover Wes and Johnnie's $5 til I see them.

/g2
  • g2 wrote: »
    Please sign up "beanieBaby" Jason! :D

I think Kanga might have something to say about that.
    I think Kanga might have something to say about that.
    I remember reading somewhere that Trevor likes to think of his kids as his "beanie babies". By the way, I am 100% sure Jenn can come up with her own opinion Wes. :)

/g2
    I remember reading somewhere that Trevor likes to think of his kids as his "beanie babies". By the way, I am 100% sure Jenn can come up with her own opinion Wes. :)

/g2

I did say THINK and MIGHT. I wasn't putting words in her mouth /Greg :D
    I did say THINK and MIGHT. I wasn't putting words in her mouth /Greg :D
    lol :)

/g2
  • Oh oh oh pick me pick me!

as in throw me down for this :D please
  • trev,

if there is room add me.

brent
  • trev,

if there is room add me.

brent

There's room for you Brent. Aimee's off the list due to work as they changed her schedule so she starts at 1 am now instead of 4 am. I'll still be coming Trevor.
  • Oh oh oh pick me pick me!
    as in throw me down for this :D please

I'd just like to point out that this user (lostmyemail23) is really '23Braad' in disguise!!

Welocome to the forum, newbie! HAHAHAHA!!!

Johnnie
  • Yes I lost my email...

-Twothree
    Where did you have it last? Have you looked under the couch cushions? Did you look under the bed? Did you check the internet?

/g2
  • Trev, looks like I won't be able to make it. That should leave lots of room for Brent...
  • Cancel MM please.
  • Hi Trevor, not looking forward to the drive home, but count me in! Sounds like a great tournament.

pokerJAH
    Where did you have it last? Have you looked under the couch cushions? Did you look under the bed? Did you check the internet?

/g2

My guess is that it's stuck in that sexy gotee of his.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    My guess is that it's stuck in that sexy gotee of his.

If you think that's sexy get your friggen eyes checked Johnny..... Your starting to worry me LOL :D
  • i won't be able to make it... was really looking forward to this one too
  • hey , me and my bro may be able to come.. not 100% sure though.. i'll keep u updated
  • Directions have been sent. Anyone else who needs directions, please PM me.
  • Hey Trev,

I forgot when I signed up that this is the Halloween Saturday weekend. I'm heading off to Club Abstract that evening.

Bad News: I can't make poker.
    Good News: I get to watch hotties walk around in skimpy costumes all night.
  • Hey Trev,

Can't make it down from T.dot this weekend, maybe next time! =(
  • Looks like a great format to meet new people. If there is room I would love to make this my first, hopefully of many, tournaments with the players from the Forum. I have PM'd for directions. See you on Saturday.