Guelph Sunday?!

Hey Ya'll...
Chris, i know you posted a game for sunday, and i dont know where you're from. We could Join games and have a big game at my place? Dont know if your interested in that?

Anyways, the game will be a 10 +5 starting at 7 on sunday. 5000 in chips to start...bla bla bla usual 20 min blinds.

Let me know who's in?!

1. Mark
2. Cowboy Mike
3. Haren
4. Vicki

Comments

• Hey Mark...

Sorry your were out early on Thurs night, Tim was monster stacked.. don't know who won... anyhow.. Sunday as it stands I am in.. i do need location details..

Vicki
  • Hey Mark, I have people coming here for 8:30-9:00 pm, If they want to combine games that is fine with me. We can do it here or there doesn't make a difference to me. One question, do you have T.V, accesible, I have some football fans coming, I'm sure they will want the game on. I have 7 confirmed, and still a couple mabye's.
  • Nope, no TV in the poker room in my place.....are you thinking of making the game ealrlier? Umm..where do you live? Maybe email me so we can figure out venu details! :)
    Mark
  • Sorry I got to study so I'm out for tonight

Mike

Damm edubicaiton
  • Alright, so i'm not sure if this game is coming togehter (again). I called chris but no answer...so i left a message. I will call people or email people by 5pm if this game is still on. Hopefully it is..b/c i have at least 4, and chris has 6...so together..that would make a good game!
    Aight, chris if your reading this..call me! :)
    M
  • if anything go's..you can count me in.

jay
  • Hey all, I've talked to Mark and game is on at my place. P.m me 4 details. Bigslik77. 9:00pm start time
  • Okay i have no idea what is going on. Anyone let me know who is going and im seeking a ride. Cowboy Mike
  • What happened?

mike
  • I took it down with K-Q.
  • Sorry I missed the game. Have been able to log on to the frickin' site in a few days. Hope to see y'all at the next one.