Any poker players in Guelph area???????

I'm sure this will be the last time I post on here if I don't find any players. I'm organizing a game for this week-end. I live in the east end of Guelph, and can sit two tables if there is enough intrest. The game will be texas holdem, with a $$20 buy-in, no re-buy. Everyone will get $$5000 in chips, blinds will be on a timer.20 min. I'm thinking Saturday, but Sunday is an option as well, with Monday being holiday. Look to get started around 7:00 p.m You can also e-mail me direct at cpenrice@hotmail.com I have seven people who want to play Sunday, still have room for a few more, and still have a couple mabye's. I live at york/Elizabeth(rocky hod dogs). Game Will Start at 9:00pm, unless more want to start one earlier. A couple people are doing Turkey dinner.

Comments

• dude..havey ou been looking at the board? i've posted 3 games this week!!
    I'm posting another for monday...not sure if i can make it out saturday.......it's my thanksgiving...i live close to starwood and grange tho..you close by?
  • Any more news on what day and time this will be on??

Mike
  • I will post it right now! :)
  • Hey I work steady afternoons, so weeknights are out for me. I have enough to do a game here, and Grange is right around the corner. I'm on Beaumont cres, right beside Rocky's. You welcome to join us if you please, easy going crowd, few beers. Should be good time.
  • Hi Mike, game is on for Sunday night. I have 7 yess', and a couple mabyes still. Start time been pushed back due to turkey dinner. 9:00pm, unless there are enough to play smaller game early. But if your intrested I live on Beaumont cres, Right by rocky's hod dogs
  • Sorry I got to study so I'm out for tonight

Mike

Damm edubicaiton