do u guys have cash games?

Comments

• The structure of the League has been 1 SNG every Thurday night.

There has been talk of a cash game for those who bust out early, but we never have. So the answer, as things stand right now, is no, but things are constantly evolving.
  • I haven't reloaded the ATM in the shed from the LAST cash game we had!! :rage:

Still, as BusDriver mentioned, the option for a cash game is always there for those that bust out of the regular tourney early. I think Derek had one going ONCE, but that was it. Still an option though.

I do recommend that if you are interested in the tourney's though, let me know, and I'll add you on the listings... provided you qualify, that is :D
  • Are you guys really gonna play cash after you bust out? Gee, I've been trying to get a cash game going with you for like, forever! Let's do this. 1/2nl or even .5/1 nl.
  • It has always been an option for those that bust out early, after the merge, to setup a cash game or small tourney if they want to, completely outside of the regular game.

Guess you just don't stick around long enough after busting out for another player to join you Greg :D:D

I have no issues to a cash game or mini tourney being played outside the regular league game...no points, just $$. But it ends when the league game ends...sorry, but still have to work in the morning.
  • then i will be joining you guys. i would just need address information and do you guys have spare chips for cash games, if not IL bring some. And i wont mind hosting it if i bust early.
  • sry forgot to add. which day is it on and bring on the test.
  • BB, I'll supply you with all the info tonight when I get home. Welcome aboard!!!

Here's the TEST question:

What is the League's DREAM HAND??
  • STR82ACE wrote:
    BB, I'll supply you with all the info tonight when I get home.  Welcome aboard!!!

Trick Question.....because the answer is any hand when either I or Derek have pocket Aces.
  • STR82ACE wrote:
    BB, I'll supply you with all the info tonight when I get home.  Welcome aboard!!!

Jesus... everybody wants to take credit for my shit! Did the league have a dream that I'm not aware of?
  • All dreams discussed at league games become the property of the League.

It's in the rules...or will be in 10mins!!
  • anyone have the postal codes to the place so i can google it
  • BoyBlue wrote:
    anyone have the postal codes to the place so i can google it

PM sent!!! Any more questions, call me or email me. Happy to answer.
  • STR82ACE wrote:
    BoyBlue wrote:
    anyone have the postal codes to the place so i can google it

PM sent!!!  Any more questions, call me or email me.  Happy to answer.

Anytime I call or raise you usually swear at me...... you must just be nice to newbies...... LOL
  • AcidJoe wrote:
    Anytime I call or raise you usually swear at me...... you must just be nice to newbies...... LOL

Naw...it's just because it's you Joe. :D