Sunday October 1st - GTA (or not)

Hi All,
Are there any tourney's/home games happening this Sunday in the GTA? Anyone interested in hosting something? Preferably north GTA; but I'm willing to drive a ways if need be...

Cheers,
Dave

Comments

• Give it a couple years and Waterloo might be Toronto West. See WPC II post.

/g2
  • I will be attending the WPC II event in waterloo.

But I'll leave this post open, in case anyone else wants to use it to set up a game in the GTA this sunday.

I'll lock it later today if there is no action in it.

Cheers,
    Dave
  • There are cash tournaments and games in Toronto just about every day. I played in two cash tournaments last Sunday (won one). I was going to play in the same tournament this Sunday until g2's post.
    CanadaDave wrote:
    Are there any tourney's/home games happening this Sunday in the GTA?
  • Hey Blondefish,
    Is there a topic with the info on your Toronto Sunday Tourney? If not what's the buy in, usual turn out?

Cheers,
    Dave
  • CanadaDave wrote:
    Hey Blondefish,
      Is there a topic with the info on your Toronto Sunday Tourney? If not what's the buy in, usual turn out?

Cheers,
    Dave
    Hey Dave, think Blondefish means the free bar tournaments (Piranha Poker). Usually there a are a couple of SNG's afterwards, typically $10. or so buyins. I suspect this is what he's referring to. Hardly the calibre you will find at g2's or any of the other KW/Wloo multitable tournaments.
  • CanadaDave, these are basically underground operators (not free bar tours as thought by compuease). For example, there is a cash tournament every Wednesday in a Toronto underground club, next to a "massage" parlour. :D Turnout has ranged from 2-4 tables, and total buy-ins have ranged from $60 - $110. The operators of the cash tournaments I regularly go to have not posted on this forum as far as I know

I have been handed so many business cards, etc. from poker organizers that I know there is lots of poker gambling going on in Toronto every night. CanadaDave, PM me if you want the email address of the above operator.
    CanadaDave wrote:
    Cheers,
    Dave