Thread: Sat. May 18 $50 for 50k Deepstack

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 55 of 55
  1. #46
    High Roller. Bfillmaff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,737
    thanks for hosting. The weather ended up being perfect for an outdoor game!

  2. #47
    Full PFC Member trigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,584
    Good times. Thanks for hosting moose.
    Royal Cup XX MVP!

  3. #48
    Administrator MrCaspan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Kitchener
    Posts
    120
    Thanks for hosting Rob!! Attached are some pictures of the day at dinner break!

    IMG_20190518_153856.jpg
    IMG_20190518_153906.jpg
    IMG_20190518_153918.jpg
    IMG_20190518_153901_1.jpg

  4. #49
    Full PFC Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,456
    If you zoom in on the last photo.........

    Nicole is trying to explain to DJ that maybe he should become a Crazy 8’s specialist or maybe he should just find a less expensive hobby.

    But DJ politely asks Nicole for a small loan so he can keep playing the cash game.... his left hand just pulled his pocket inside out .


    Looks like a great day.

  5. #50
    alces alces moose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Cambridge
    Posts
    12,466
    Picture 3 standing, head down, I have your hat.
    To Bet or not to Be(t). That is the question. - Billy (Big Slick) Shakespeare
    RC III, XI, XIV - Champions!

  6. #51
    Full PFC Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    4,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Pimp View Post
    If you zoom in on the last photo.........

    Nicole is trying to explain to DJ that maybe he should become a Crazy 8’s specialist or maybe he should just find a less expensive hobby.

    But DJ politely asks Nicole for a small loan so he can keep playing the cash game.... his left hand just pulled his pocket inside out .


    Looks like a great day.
    It was a great day for poker. And I'll have you know, that despite losing the last longer bet, I won more than Nicole did this weekend.

  7. #52
    Full PFC Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by djgolfcan View Post
    It was a great day for poker. And I'll have you know, that despite losing the last longer bet, I won more than Nicole did this weekend.
    My bad. I was only working with the info I had at the time.

  8. #53
    Full PFC Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    4,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Pimp View Post
    My bad. I was only working with the info I had at the time.
    I'm not going to discuss the past month, however.

  9. #54
    alces alces moose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Cambridge
    Posts
    12,466
    Last edited by moose; May 21,2019 at 07:51 PM.
    To Bet or not to Be(t). That is the question. - Billy (Big Slick) Shakespeare
    RC III, XI, XIV - Champions!

  10. #55
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    2
    A very well organized and enjoyable day/evening.
    thanks Moose

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •