Thread: 2019 WSOP Main Event.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Milton, poker capital of the world.. after Wloo that is.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Falloon View Post
    As long as you have more than 2 of you playing, the odds are with you. Of course after seeing the bills when you have dinner alone, I can understand how the thought of losing for a larger group would be scary.
    Would be terrifying for me, my wife would kill..
    If someone doesn't hate you, you're a wimp... comp: circa 2012.. and now 2013 as well, quite likely continuing into 2014, Now confirmed as CONTINUING well into 2014. Ah, f'it, 2015's just more of the same..

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope he's not talking about me. Don't think my bank account can handle it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GG Mike. Nice run. Thanks for the updates and vicarious excitement. No way you can fold there. Just poker.

Full PFC Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys. Long story short..... I got this email from my doggie daycare place.

Hi Michael,

Just wanted to give you an update on how Roxy has been doing, she has been playing well with all her doggie friends and getting lots of love from all the coaches while you are away. We noticed that she did chew on her bed and right now is not really in the best condition. We will be using our house bed for her to sleep in going forward to make sure she sleeps well.

Vanessa

‘I think I should have relaxed and re-read it....but.... after my parents my dog is my life. I freaked out and thought they were saying she was not in great condition. When in fact it was the bed that was not doing well.

i panicked and booked a new flight . Get to the airport and Falloon is on my flight. Looking at me like why are you here. Falcon was there with a big group of people.

i already picked Roxy up and she is fine and I am an idiot for freaking out.

Good news is I didn’t have to participate in the credit card roulette last night.

Full PFC Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to hear Roxy is good!
    6 Time Winner on HPT, WCB 2018 Champ "cheers:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stella approves of this decision. Bet she was happy to see you!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was wondering why you didn't message back about drinks. Family comes first obviously. Glad she's okay.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Pimp View Post
    Hey guys. Long story short..... I got this email from my doggie daycare place.

Hi Michael,

Just wanted to give you an update on how Roxy has been doing, she has been playing well with all her doggie friends and getting lots of love from all the coaches while you are away. We noticed that she did chew on her bed and right now is not really in the best condition. We will be using our house bed for her to sleep in going forward to make sure she sleeps well.

Vanessa

ĎI think I should have relaxed and re-read it....but.... after my parents my dog is my life. I freaked out and thought they were saying she was not in great condition. When in fact it was the bed that was not doing well.

i panicked and booked a new flight . Get to the airport and Falloon is on my flight. Looking at me like why are you here. Falcon was there with a big group of people.

i already picked Roxy up and she is fine and I am an idiot for freaking out.

Good news is I didnít have to participate in the credit card roulette last night.
    To be honest I would have had a word with them to be more careful in how they express their messages. I would have read it the same way.
    To Bet or not to Be(t). That is the question. - Billy (Big Slick) Shakespeare
    RC III, XI, XIV - Champions!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Next trip?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1563223899688.png 
Views:	8 
Size:	672.5 KB 
ID:	2664

Pimp would you happen to be size 8?
    To Bet or not to Be(t). That is the question. - Billy (Big Slick) Shakespeare
    RC III, XI, XIV - Champions!

Full PFC Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moose View Post
    Next trip?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1563223899688.png 
Views:	8 
Size:	672.5 KB 
ID:	2664

Pimp would you happen to be size 8?

I wish i could fit into those. Dammmm. If you find them in a size 10 please let me know.

I would do a full outfit from three’s company Mr Furley....

https://giphy.com/gifs/threes-compan...-euLk3HC0KgP3q

Full PFC Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just imagine the hat you could pull off with a pair of shoes like that !