Thread: May 28th Niagara tourney

Full PFC Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

May 28th Niagara tourney

Went and played this today . I busted on a A 10 7 flop ..... I had A 10 and shoved the flop and got called by pocket 4ís. Turn was a 2 and river was a 4.

I played perfect all day my reads were good and I felt my bet sizing was bang on too. I donít understand how people make decisions like this more than halfway through a tournament and he only had me covered by 6 or 7 thousand.

Conrad busted his first buy in when some very special person cold called his 4 bet shove, everyone else folds and this genius calls all in the third hand of the tournament with J 9 offsuit. Hit his 2 pair and Conrad re-buys.

he is still in on his second bullet and they are now in the money....

230 people today they paid 29 places and they are at 25 left.

Milton, poker capital of the world.. after Wloo that is.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Jeepers I can't believe what you get called with, you must have an awful image..lol... If he thought you were fos, he should have pushed pre, not called off after the flop..
    If someone doesn't hate you, you're a wimp... comp: circa 2012.. and now 2013 as well, quite likely continuing into 2014, Now confirmed as CONTINUING well into 2014. Ah, f'it, 2015's just more of the same..

Full PFC Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by compuease View Post
    Jeepers I can't believe what you get called with, you must have an awful image..lol... If he thought you were fos, he should have pushed pre, not called off after the flop..

Jeff, I have been trying to play WSOP style. Trying to get ready to be patient for the 2 hour blinds. I was playing top 5 pocket pairs, suited aces and sometimes high suited connectors.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well I am figuring the Big50 will have a large % of people who really have no idea and guys who know they can re-enter either same day of following day so I won't be afraid to get it in as you did, may work or not.. Get a big stack and build from there. lol

Conrad still going? Either of those beats would have tilted me and that's not easy.
    If someone doesn't hate you, you're a wimp... comp: circa 2012.. and now 2013 as well, quite likely continuing into 2014, Now confirmed as CONTINUING well into 2014. Ah, f'it, 2015's just more of the same..

Full PFC Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Conrad out in 13th . He got down to 10 bigs and shoved pocket nines. Called by ace king and busto.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Pimp View Post
    Conrad out in 13th . He got down to 10 bigs and shoved pocket nines. Called by ace king and busto.
    He has had some good runs for sure.. Congratulate him for me..