Thread: Has anyone dealt with an airline losing their baggage ?

Full PFC Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has anyone dealt with an airline losing their baggage ?

Just curious ? I am dealing with Air Canada and they are friggin horrible. My whole bag was lost and they never found it. I have a case number and you canít speak to a god damm human. Once you fill out the online form you appear to be at their mercy.

since it has been lost since Mid April and I got an email saying.....

We appreciate your feedback. You can rest assured that an Air Canada representative will get back to you within 15 business days. Thank you for your patience as you wait to hear from us.

Please note, this message confirms we have received your claim. We're on it!

Should you have additional information or documentation to add to your file, kindly reply to this email.

Your case number is:

you can rest assured EH?

I emailed the airline rights guy Gabor Lukas and he basically said that you have take them to small claims court to get them to take you seriously.

just wondering if anyone has gone through this or has any insight?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had Air Canada lose my luggage when I was flying to South Korea. They allegedly put my bag on the wrong plane and sent it to China. I had same issues that every time I called I was either listening to recordings or being put on hold to be passed off to someone else. I did get my bag back in a couple weeks and they were kind enough to not charge me for bringing right to my door. So many thanks Air Canada (note the sarcasm). I don't fly that shit airline anymore.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CBC go public seems to handle these also Ellen Roseman Toronto Star.
    To Bet or not to Be(t). That is the question. - Billy (Big Slick) Shakespeare
    RC III, XI, XIV - Champions!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes...took about 2-3 weeks to get the bags
    $$$

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To Bet or not to Be(t). That is the question. - Billy (Big Slick) Shakespeare
    RC III, XI, XIV - Champions!

Full PFC Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So......today I get an email. They have what they think may be my bag at the airport in Montreal and it is being Fed-Ex’d to me over the weekend and I should get it Monday.

why did my Underoos and thongs go to Montreal when they could have been in Jamaica.

Should be be interesting to see if it is really my bag and if everything is still in there.

Name:  9B3D8B97-27E8-4471-B4EC-122295D7F17B.jpeg
Views: 37
Size:  88.7 KB

Whitehead
    I also had this problem. They sent my suitcase for that flight. It is good that I flew from the rest and I was able to wait for them to find and return my suitcase to me. I took all the valuables in hand luggage.