Thread: Wsop 2019

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Milton, poker capital of the world.. after Wloo that is.
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moose View Post
    So what you are saying is that my link is cheaper than anything but exactly a 7 day trip because after 7 days Hamilton goes back to charging you $15 for each additional day
    Correct, but what I am saying is Hamilton is not like any of the other airports that we normally frequent like Toronto or Detroit where the difference is huge. Have you ever been there? Hamilton airport is compact, onsite parking is real close and convenient, just not worth parking offsite unless you were going for a couple of weeks or more.. In my case, 8 days I will pay $80. for 8 days, exactly the same as the offsite coupon and even then the way I read it I would have to print off 8 vouchers and go through the hassle of waiting... No thanks, I'm tight (and cheap) but not that cheap..
    If someone doesn't hate you, you're a wimp... comp: circa 2012.. and now 2013 as well, quite likely continuing into 2014, Now confirmed as CONTINUING well into 2014. Ah, f'it, 2015's just more of the same..

Full PFC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My trip is being delayed until the 3rd week of June now.

Will find something to play while i am down there
    I crush the game

Full PFC Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heading down for the main event. Flying in July 4th - July 11th, staying at the Wynn this year.

Full PFC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Flying down on the 26th coming back 30th.
    6 Time Winner on HPT, WCB 2018 Champ "cheers:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by woog30 View Post
    Flying down on the 26th coming back 30th.
    Booked?

Hoping to go jun25-jul2
    To Bet or not to Be(t). That is the question. - Billy (Big Slick) Shakespeare
    RC III, XI, XIV - Champions!

Full PFC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I booked flight, flying on points. Need to be back to work for 2nd, 30th flight is redeye.
    6 Time Winner on HPT, WCB 2018 Champ "cheers:

Full PFC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Flying down with my better half June 6. Might play the Aria $400 NLHE on the 8th. Starting the Seniors events with the Wynn on the 9th, although I'm disappointed with the structure and the buy-in this year. The structure has a patience factor of only 20.32 (a bit lower than last year's 20.94) while the buy-in has doubled to $1100. Probably play Day 1B of the Venetian Senior on the 11th. If I don't make day 2 at the V I'll play the Aria Senior on the 12th. Playing the WSOP Senior on the 13th. The next few days will depend on my success at the WSOP, but I'll be playing somewhere on the 14th and 15th before I head home on the 16th.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Woog and I are booked. Jun. 25-Jul.2

Playing the Colossus minimum.
    To Bet or not to Be(t). That is the question. - Billy (Big Slick) Shakespeare
    RC III, XI, XIV - Champions!

Full PFC Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheap food prices this year

only $ 14.75 for a small salad with chicken turkey or ham. Or 20 bucks Canadian
    only $ 11.00 for a smoothie. Or 15 bucks Canadian
    only $ 14.75 for a burrito plus $1.75 for guacamole or 23 bucks Canadian.

comp..... better bring some extra money. You need to stay energized if you are gonna win us all some money.

Full PFC Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogie View Post
    Flying down with my better half June 6. Might play the Aria $400 NLHE on the 8th. Starting the Seniors events with the Wynn on the 9th, although I'm disappointed with the structure and the buy-in this year. The structure has a patience factor of only 20.32 (a bit lower than last year's 20.94) while the buy-in has doubled to $1100. Probably play Day 1B of the Venetian Senior on the 11th. If I don't make day 2 at the V I'll play the Aria Senior on the 12th. Playing the WSOP Senior on the 13th. The next few days will depend on my success at the WSOP, but I'll be playing somewhere on the 14th and 15th before I head home on the 16th.

Brian, I hope you have a safe flight and a fun and successful trip. Keep us updated if you can.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Pimp View Post
    Brian, I hope you have a safe flight and a fun and successful trip. Keep us updated if you can.
    Find Comp and take a picture so we know hes actually down there!!

Full PFC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry guys, couldnít find comp. I think heís been floating a lot of fake news since he got here. Rumor has it heís heading back today. Iíll try to provide updates while iím here. Hoping to start playing tomorrow with a warmup at Aria.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogie View Post
    Sorry guys, couldnít find comp. I think heís been floating a lot of fake news since he got here. Rumor has it heís heading back today. Iíll try to provide updates while iím here. Hoping to start playing tomorrow with a warmup at Aria.
    Good luck and yeah for sure lots of updates for some of us that could not make it!

Full PFC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just waiting for the cards to fly at the Wynn Senior. Currently my table is short handed - waiting for 1 more.

Full PFC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update #1
    Level 3 100-300-300

AhKh in late position. Been bleeding chips all tournament and down to 12,000. Early raise to 800 with 1 caller so I smooth call. T high flop 1 heart. Check around. 9h on the turn and checked around again. Third heart comes on the river. I check, V bets 2100, next to act folds, I shove. V thinks for awhile. He calls and turns over Qh7h and I’m back in the game with ~25,000 (avg = ~22,100).