Thread: Wsop 2019

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our last vacation (a long time ago) was to Atlantic City and she only went there for me. It's not like she particularly doesn't want to go to Vegas. She just would rather go somewhere she prefers, which is fair. However, I'd prefer Vegas and she said that if I can find a good deal she'd consider going. Basically, I'm just being a selfish prick... but it's for poker...
    Vegas baby!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And you always put the toliet seat down.
    To Bet or not to Be(t). That is the question. - Billy (Big Slick) Shakespeare
    RC III, XI, XIV - Champions!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moose View Post
    And you always put the toliet seat down.
    Always.
    Vegas baby!!!!!!!!

Full PFC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Booked for June 6-16. Hopefully most of the senior events will be that week.

Full PFC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seniors Structure

I found this year's WSOP Seniors Structure sheet (http://www.wsop.com/pdfs/structuresh...1622_17290.pdf) and this year's structure looks to be significantly better than previous years. I calculated the Patience Factor as 50.79, which is way better than the last several years (it was only 29.51 last year) and I calculated the S-Points as 144 (compared to 88 last year). My math could be suspect (like Comp, I'm a retired senior now) but I'm fairly confident of its accuracy. The Senior's starting stack this year is 20,000 and the first level blinds are 100-100. They are using the big blind ante structure and antes begin in level 3 and are equal to the big blind. The tournament is now shown as being 4 days, with the last day being the final 6.

P.S. - any of you planning on joining me for Day 4?

Milton, poker capital of the world.. after Wloo that is.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogie View Post
    (like Comp, I'm a retired senior now)
    Who said I'm retired? lol.. I own and manage a website, amongst other things... I'm still looking at going May 31 - June 7. Now if I win the big 50 I may just stay for the seniors and super seniors..
    If someone doesn't hate you, you're a wimp... comp: circa 2012.. and now 2013 as well, quite likely continuing into 2014, Now confirmed as CONTINUING well into 2014. Ah, f'it, 2015's just more of the same..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, there's still a $99 flight showing for Jun 23 and Jun 25...

What do you guys think of this $1000 "Mini Main Event?" I kind of like that it's only 2 days long and has no re-entry.

July 1st, 60K Chips... Main event structure but with 30 min levels.

Full PFC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So it is getting that time again and I think this is the year I will make my WSOP debut.

Going over the schedule I like Event 12 right now, i love bounty events and it a 1 day which I like...would an event like this turn into bingo though?
    I crush the game

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    FYI, online registration is now open on Bravo for all events and flights.

https://www.bravopokerlive.com/venues/wsop/
    If someone doesn't hate you, you're a wimp... comp: circa 2012.. and now 2013 as well, quite likely continuing into 2014, Now confirmed as CONTINUING well into 2014. Ah, f'it, 2015's just more of the same..

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The plan is to fly down June 30th and play event #69 $1000 mini main event. I'm thinking about staying at the Flamingo. Nothing booked yet though.

Anyone have car rental suggestions? GF wants to rent one to drive to shopping while I play poker. Guess I better win something.
    Vegas baby!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Costco travel but don't forget you are adding $20/day in parking.

Full PFC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trigs View Post
    The plan is to fly down June 30th and play event #69 $1000 mini main event. I'm thinking about staying at the Flamingo. Nothing booked yet though.

Anyone have car rental suggestions? GF wants to rent one to drive to shopping while I play poker. Guess I better win something.
    I have stayed at the Flamingo a couple of times..i highly recommend.....its across the street from Caesars, but because of barriers you can t just jay walk across the street...you have to walk to the nearest set of lights....all told its about 15 min walk....your GF will definetly enjoy the shopping at Caesars....a very nice concourse and another indoor shopping area which looks like you are outside due to the lighting and the way they did the roof

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moose View Post
    Just be aware that on site airport parking is $15 per day or $65. for 7 days. The walk is very short into the terminal.. Having used it twice I really see no advantage to offsite parking and waiting for delivery or pickup.. 200' would be about the maximum I have walked to the terminal.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by compuease View Post
    Just be aware that on site airport parking is $15 per day or $65. for 7 days. The walk is very short into the terminal.. Having used it twice I really see no advantage to offsite parking and waiting for delivery or pickup.. 200' would be about the maximum I have walked to the terminal.
    So what you are saying is that my link is cheaper than anything but exactly a 7 day trip because after 7 days Hamilton goes back to charging you $15 for each additional day