Thread: New to the forum but have been an on line grinder for a while

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New to the forum but have been an on line grinder for a while

Hello. As the title says im new to this forum but ive been an on line grinder for some years now. I fell inlove with the game probably about 18 years ago just before the real poker boom (NHL lock out) and have played since then. Whether its a little live 1-3 at Niagara or a home game of 1-2 if i can get enough friends to play. But i mainly play on Stars. Ive had my share of ups and downs as many players have. I do have a few good wins though. Just last year i won a 3.30 PKO for $480 then about 1 month later i won the Sunday storm. Its been clipped and saved on Youtube feom June 24th/2018. I usualy use that ft as a study hand since it has the replays i can see my cards. But if i can give advice when its helpful i will. And ill also take criticism as well. And hope this forum is a good place for discussion.

Milton, poker capital of the world.. after Wloo that is.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well welcome to the forum, it's great to get some new blood and opinions here. A lot of us have been here a long time an some of us play at Niagara fairly often. Lots of good home games and tournaments, mostly west of the GTA but depending on where you are may be a good way to meet some regulars. I was actually at Niagara yesterday playing 1/3. djgolfcan was as well and he played the Sunday tournament as well.
    If someone doesn't hate you, you're a wimp... comp: circa 2012.. and now 2013 as well, quite likely continuing into 2014, Now confirmed as CONTINUING well into 2014. Ah, f'it, 2015's just more of the same..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. Im from Hamilton. I have a friend who plays as well but he takes the game a little to serious when playing and donest think people should play suited connectors at all. And he gets tilted very easy. But other then that. Thanks for the welcome.

Looking for a coach
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum!

I'm from Hamilton too.

Is stars the best place to play at?
    Looking for poker buddies. PM me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReefAquarium View Post
    Welcome to the forum!

I'm from Hamilton too.

Is stars the best place to play at?
    I personally perfer stars myself. Ive tried playing on 888 but didnt like the software. And party i wasnt able to open at all after contacting support. So i stuck with stars. But ive been playing on stars for about 15 years now. Ive found with stars thier support is superior to any other site. Plus easy withdrawl options too