Thread: Poker staking

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Poker staking

Hello admins, Hello guys

Your most hated guy here again. I didnt know where to write it so please lmk if its not the right one.

Anybody knows anyone who does Poker Staking ?

Thank you

Milton, poker capital of the world.. after Wloo that is.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    gork, no one here knows you, on here we are really only staking friends and "winning" players. If you are a winning player why do you need a stake..? Gone busto I suspect. Keep posting looking for handouts and you will be banned.

Unless you can prove you are a winning player over a significant length of time and hands there is no chance here.

Also quit posting in multiple threads, that will also get you banned.

Suggest 2plus2 is the better place.. or try this..http://www.letmegooglethat.com/?q=wh...+poker+staking
    If someone doesn't hate you, you're a wimp... comp: circa 2012.. and now 2013 as well, quite likely continuing into 2014, Now confirmed as CONTINUING well into 2014. Ah, f'it, 2015's just more of the same..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	last year.PNG 
Views:	47 
Size:	158.6 KB 
ID:	2446

is that enough sir ? you want more ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i havent got busted. Just let you know ,not everyone here living in their fathers triplex , like some of you. living in Toronto is expensive. with my current bankroll I am able to earn same amount of money but instead i would like to backed up for playing only high stakes. Which will allow me earn at least double even in case of splitting with staker.
    You can do the math use 10/20 to 50/100 instead of 1/2 to 50/100

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is only one problem here .You guys are average players and good friends. some recreational players make you feel like you are poker god. you like that feeling. You like feeling like Kim Jong Un for that unawared North Korean people. So you cannot endure to anyone who is gonna remind you that you are not actually so good. That is why in my every post every reply starting with a banning threat.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I don't think anyone here is living in their fathers triplex, even Mark... lol.. While making 67K in a year at poker is decently impressive most (all?) of us here make a living in other ways. Do you really think you can make the same BB/hr at higher stakes and why not stake yourself and keep all the profits....? Oh yea I forgot, risk right? Maybe you don't run as good.
    Poker income is not going to be around forever, what other skills do you have to earn income? What sort of social interaction do you get? A lot of us here can earn that kind of money on 20 hrs a week, how many hours a week do you put in?
    Why have you not gone to 2plus2 for your staking requests?

How about here? https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/2...sites-1146250/

Also what happened to your rake back deal? Not work out? And in there you mentioned that you were making 100's of K's and your cousin (?) millions. Sorry but I'm still suspicious... Maybe I'm just old...

Can I see a screen grab of your bank account?
    Last edited by compuease; Sep 09,2018 at 04:23 PM.
    If someone doesn't hate you, you're a wimp... comp: circa 2012.. and now 2013 as well, quite likely continuing into 2014, Now confirmed as CONTINUING well into 2014. Ah, f'it, 2015's just more of the same..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rakeback deal july earnings, staking application response, poker wd history 1 2 3 4

Rakeback deal july earnings

Name:	rakeback1.PNG 
Views:	24 
Size:	91.0 KB 
ID:	2447

staking application response

Name:	staking response.PNG 
Views:	16 
Size:	65.6 KB 
ID:	2448

poker wd history 1 2 3 4

Name:	bank1.PNG 
Views:	18 
Size:	31.4 KB 
ID:	2449

Name:	bank2.PNG 
Views:	17 
Size:	35.7 KB 
ID:	2450

Name:	bank3.PNG 
Views:	16 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	2451

Name:	bank4.PNG 
Views:	19 
Size:	36.6 KB 
ID:	2452

anything else sir ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ``Poker income is not going to be around forever, what other skills do you have to earn income?``

I have studied 2 university at the same time Electrical Engineering and Business Administration , I have master degree on Control Engineering , studied Project Management in Canada. do you want a copy of diplomas ?

```Do you really think you can make the same BB/hr at higher stakes and why not stake yourself and keep all the profits....? Oh yea I forgot, risk right? Maybe you don't run as good.```
    if anybody want guaranteed income use the bank get your %2.3 yearly. Here I am offering %289 return based on my previous stat. of course there is risk not to run same as there is chance of running even better.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If you really had all those degrees and skills why would you bother with poker.... Obviously there is some smoke and mirrors here, I will let others question you if they have interest... You can't even quote right.

And yes, I do only play recreationally, have never had any intention of otherwise.. One of my functions here is to try and keep the scammers out.

And you didn't answer my question re 2plus2.
    Last edited by compuease; Sep 09,2018 at 05:21 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    again, i will patiently explain what you don`t understand here .
    i have started last january by only depositing 1k and reached 67k (that is usd) in a year. first played only 1/2 then 1/2-2/4 then 1/2-5/10 at the end of the july i have started playing 25/50.
    what I am trying to do is getting backed up and directly playing 25/50- 50/100

in first case i am making 67k on my own
    in second case we are making 500k+ together with split deal 250k each. about 4 times more earning for me.
    I dont have enough bankroll to always play 25/50 - 50/100 that is where you needed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i cant quote , that is your job . my job is playing poker.

and here is your smoke and mirrors

Annie Duke-After a double major in English and Psych at the prestigious Columbia, she went on to study Cognitive Psych on the grad level, beginning her Master’s Degree.

Vanessa Selbst-After undergrad at Yale, she got her law degree at that Ivy League school

Barry Greenstein-undergrad degree in Computer Sci at the University of Illinois. From there, he began heading toward a life of chalk dust on his hands (not realizing academia would be going to dry-erase technology) by working on a PhD in Math

Bill Chen-PhD in Math from Berkeley.

Elena Stover-PhD in cognitive neuroscience

Lee Nelson-He’s also a doctor, and not of philosophy. He built a wellness retreat in his native New Zealand and has authored a book on prostate cancer.

Marcel Vonk-PhD in physics from the University of Amsterdam

Michael Binger-holds a PhD, his in theoretical physics, from Stanford.

Will Tipton-education is in both Materials Science and in Computational Science and Engineering, and he was finishing his PhD at Cornell

Dan Wilson-PhD in Astrophysics from the National University of Ireland, Maynooth.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sigh...... So how much do you need from us?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for 30 buy-ins 3 months profit split
    for 60 buy-ins 6 months ......

for 10/20 25/50 1 average buy in $700
    for10/20 25/50 50/100 1 average buy in $1133

you have the risk.
    sharing : you get back your investment+ %50 of profit , I will get %50 profit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    weekly minimum 40 hours of grinding or 7k hands guaranteed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    could make a contract and sign in front of an attorney