Thread: Irish Open

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Irish Open

The latest IO BAP offer you'll ever see. I just woke up and had a hotel breakfast and decided to throw out some mini offers before hitting the awesome awesome hotel gym. I'm selling single percents of my main event with no markup meaning:

1% = 11,5 euro = 14,5 dollars (shamelessly rounded up by 30 cents)

https://twitter.com/IR1chardI for updates, and this thread.

If no one wants a piece that's fine this is just for fun. There are however no maybes considering the tournament starts in less than 6 hours meaning that if you show intrest I'll book it right away, I'll close the offer during first tournament break. ALso if anyone else will be at the venue feel free to write something here and maybe I can get to meet someone on here for the first time.

money to "llRichardll" (Richard Lindberg) on party preferably, stars can also be arranged if needed. Lets run good
    ~Games are lost, games are won you'll find the strength to carry on~

Full PFC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3% ill send on party or 888, good luck. looking forward to the updates.
    In the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king.

Untapped Future Greatness T8urmoney's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sn1perb0y View Post
    3% ill send on party or 888, good luck. looking forward to the updates.
    I'll take 3%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by T8urmoney; Mar 15,2018 at 02:35 PM. Reason: sent on Party
    President of the Beration Nation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Extremely stressful day. Ended up bagging 45.5k after trying for a double knockout with AJ on Q108, now I need to sleep. I was only planning on selling 1% per player but wasn't too clear on that so 3% to both of you is fine this time, really really need sleep now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly I'm not really happy with this format after yesterday. I get wanting to get the most out of each day but we were supposed to start at 2pm and play 10 levels + breaks. We ended up starting later than 2 and even after it ended I more or less had to steal a cab to get back to my hotel because the taxi ques were fucked up. All that and now I'm playing 10 more levels starting 2pm today as well, I got back to my hotel at 3.30 am today so gym is out of the question as well. Is it really neccesary to make the format so were unhealthy/degen...dunno

Last hour was frustrating as well as I said, came in to 500/1000 with 110k chips and left with 45.5k. Kept getting played back at in strange spots and the biggest hands were me 3betting AJo vs local semi crazy irish guys ep open and double barreling 10106 rainbow flop and 4 (two clubs) turn only to get suspicously raised on turn. That and the spot i decided to make a probably slightly -EV call for a double KO with another AJ with an open ender, over and bd flushdraw on Q108 flop.

I'm gonna try to get a bit more sleep and ofc I made a lot of good plays yesterday and I was smashing for most of it. 45k is sub average but I can work with this is I'm rested, blinds will be 600/1200. Lets keep grinding

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard~ View Post
    Honestly I'm not really happy with this format after yesterday. I get wanting to get the most out of each day but we were supposed to start at 2pm and play 10 levels + breaks. We ended up starting later than 2 and even after it ended I more or less had to steal a cab to get back to my hotel because the taxi ques were fucked up. All that and now I'm playing 10 more levels starting 2pm today as well, I got back to my hotel at 3.30 am today so gym is out of the question as well. Is it really neccesary to make the format so were unhealthy/degen...dunno

Last hour was frustrating as well as I said, came in to 500/1000 with 110k chips and left with 45.5k. Kept getting played back at in strange spots and the biggest hands were me 3betting AJo vs local semi crazy irish guys ep open and double barreling 10106 rainbow flop and 4 (two clubs) turn only to get suspicously raised on turn. That and the spot i decided to make a probably slightly -EV call for a double KO with another AJ with an open ender, over and bd flushdraw on Q108 flop.

I'm gonna try to get a bit more sleep and ofc I made a lot of good plays yesterday and I was smashing for most of it. 45k is sub average but I can work with this is I'm rested, blinds will be 600/1200. Lets keep grinding
    good luck today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just bagged and tagged 1.330.000 chips! good fucking night Ineedtosleep

Milton, poker capital of the world.. after Wloo that is.
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    How many left, blinds?
    If someone doesn't hate you, you're a wimp... comp: circa 2012.. and now 2013 as well, quite likely continuing into 2014, Now confirmed as CONTINUING well into 2014. Ah, f'it, 2015's just more of the same..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    85(?) left. WE coming in tomorrow at 6k/12k. starting stack was 30k and average is somewhere around 500k, goodnight

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    awesome job Richard.....all your hard work coming together....go get that trophy

sitting 2nd in chips is a pretty good way to start Day 3

there's a live stream main table posted on Facebook, I'll be watching tomorrow

Milton, poker capital of the world.. after Wloo that is.
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Likely here.. Did you see chip stacks posted anywhere?
    https://www.facebook.com/IrishPokerOpen/
    If someone doesn't hate you, you're a wimp... comp: circa 2012.. and now 2013 as well, quite likely continuing into 2014, Now confirmed as CONTINUING well into 2014. Ah, f'it, 2015's just more of the same..

Full PFC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by T8urmoney View Post
    awesome job Richard.....all your hard work coming together....go get that trophy

sitting 2nd in chips is a pretty good way to start Day 3

there's a live stream main table posted on Facebook, I'll be watching tomorrow

could you link the stream here tomorrow please. Good luck Richard!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh wow I had no idea...

Good thing that as soon as I sit down I'm too crazy and detatched to realise that when you're sitting with 1.330.000 chip in a tournament where the last 5 tiny digits of that is worth 1000 fucking euros you're playing for a lot of money. Sleeping is hard.

Also, mandatory "fucking sorry in advance for the weak or spewy play you're about to witness if you watch me live" O___O

Lets btw do a hand history of me binking like a god:

Hero UTG (8 handed) blinds 1k/2k ( )

Hero raise 5k
    folded to BB
    BB raise 15k
    Hero raise to 39k
    BB calls 39k

flop
    BB check
    Hero all in 85k
    BB huff and hum for 2 minutes then call
    BB shows
    Turn
    Hero runs around the poker room rubbing money on his tits

----------------------------

A lot of yesterday was me going "Jesus take the wheel" and Jesus going " Not this motherfucker again"
    Last edited by Richard~; Mar 17,2018 at 01:48 AM.

Full PFC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would be pissed, what a slow roll. punish!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was pretty weird, I think he had about 82k or so on the flop, either way it was for his tournament life as I did end up knocking him out that hand.

He said some weird things tho like "I can't beat much..." and "DO you ever have AKcc here? probably not right you're saying you have aces" etc etc. I was fairly convinced I was fighting to fold out a chop until he showed his cards