Thread: sn1perb0y's world

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Full PFC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea, if I am the shortest stack, there is no ICM implications. I will call with my range that is ahead of his jam range, Something like 88+ AJo+ ATss.

The problem is if we call, say we are ahead 70% of the range, we lose $ 30% of the time, but we can guarantee increase in $ if we just wait till the shortest stack busts or we become the shortest and the situation changes. It gets very tricky when we are similar stacks. Also the chip leader is way ahead in chip-stack that doubling up doesn't significantly increase my % of getting 1st place which makes it more of a fold.

I posted 2 screenshots a couple posts up, i'm not sure which screenshot you are referring to.
    In the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king.

Full PFC Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, sorry, I worded that poorly. Would you mind inputting that into ICMizer and taking a screen shot of the result? If you're in 4th place instead of 2nd, I expect the calling range to be even wider than that - probably any pair, any ace, any king.

Full PFC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just swapped stacks with the shortest stack, my range was very close. Apparently i should be even tighter giving the guy a 29% jam range.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	icm solution 2.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	256.5 KB 
ID:	2317

sorry for the weird pic, i had my monitor on.

Full PFC Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's interesting. Thanks for following up.

Full PFC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got to MTL on Thursday, nothing happened online recently other than I won an extra seat to the main event and sold it at playground. I played day 1b today, late regged at the 4th level, quickly won a few pots to get to 220k ( 100k starting stack) kept yoyoing between 160k and 320k. Won a huge pot with aq vs kk all in pre and sucked out. Bagged at 265k. Been doing well at 2/5 until today, thought I'd sit, eat maybe win a few pots and call it a night. Yet, Got destroyed for 900. At least I ate for free. Will update on day 2. Gl me

Full PFC Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck in the tournament.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck man

Full PFC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

scariest day of my life

I had the scariest day of my life in Montreal. A bit of a back story, I rented an airbnb in chateauguay in the basement of a house. The place was really bad, the room was a sauna, it was a ski trip to get to the main door.
    I started sleeping on the couch outside the room because i would sweat profusely when sleeping in the room.
    I finished day 1, bagged and tagged and played a bit of cash game and got home. I had a day off before day 2 starts. I woke up the morning after day 1, really sick, I couldn't move from the bed. Alone in some stranger's house in the middle of nowhere with high fever. Both my parents were away to Dubai for some work too. I ordered some soup togo and stayed home. I was puking all night and it was horrible, i stayed in bed for 32 hours.

Day 2 was on the 29th, I was planning to fly back to Mississauga after the end of day 2, because on the 30th at 7:30am i had my citizenship test, and would fly back if I bag and tagged on day 2. I ordered a cab, morning of day 2, went to the drug store bought cough syrup, Advil, etc.. and went to playground. It was a nightmare, i was sweating, got hot tea and I looked like a zombie.

Obviously i get the worst seat at the table, never lucky, with the biggest stack on my immediate left. The first hand i played blinds 1.5k/3k, Co opens to 7k, sb has 65k, calls i make it 24k with A5ss. Co folds and 99% of the time i except sb to just fold and not put half his stack and call, or maybe jam. Nope he calls. Flop 226hh, i bet 12k he calls, turn Kh, he lead jams$%##^$^%%$@???? I fold...

I open J9hh from MP and get jammed on I fold and lost a few small pots here and there.

Biggest pot I lost was at 2k/4k blinds i open to 8k from utg with 88s, a french young woman makes it 16k from the button, we are at 200k eff, similar stacks. I call. Flop kk6dd, i check she bets 34k which is huge on this board, although her hand is super nutted from her size pre, the flop size threw me off, i called. Turn 6, I check, she bets 40k i call. This was a huge mistake, should probably let it go on flop, if not for sure on the turn but i leveled my self, i called. River T, I check she bets about 80k I fold.

The next level, I gii with Ak vs JJ for 25bbs and lose, grab my stuff and go to the airport, book the earliest flight which was delayed for 4 hours and I finally get home.

i took about 8 days off, and got back on the grind today. Partypoker announced a new tournament today called daily major, so I gave it a shot $55 PKo, and i got 3rd for 550ish with 450 in bounties. I really love partypoker, Hopefully I can be a microstakes Partypoker online pro. That would be awesome.

Also won a $220 ticket for the power weekend miniseries in playground. I will be playing day 1 online and go if i get to day 2. I think its on the 22nd of feb.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy, crazy story man. Had no idea it was that bad. Glad to hear your ok and made it back alive though. Nice score in the PKO. those trny's are the devil though. Getting anything but first hurts so bad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow that's a pretty crazy story. Glad your alright. Keep up that grind bro!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How can join you? pokerforum
    please help me friends..

Buy weed online Canada

Edited out link. Don't think we'll hear anything more from him, just a spammer.. Comp.
    Last edited by compuease; Feb 20,2018 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Spam link

Full PFC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoeybanes View Post
    How can join you? pokerforum
    please help me friends..

Buy weed online Canada
    You are already a member, just let us know a little about yourself and be active on the forum. Welcome to the forum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can still get to the site through sniperboys quote post..... WAHHHOOOOO WEEEEEEED

Milton, poker capital of the world.. after Wloo that is.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Buy weed ETF's, not illegal to deal that way...
    If someone doesn't hate you, you're a wimp... comp: circa 2012.. and now 2013 as well, quite likely continuing into 2014, Now confirmed as CONTINUING well into 2014. Ah, f'it, 2015's just more of the same..

Full PFC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I won a seat to the $220 power weekend in playground. Played day 1B, and got my stack from 25k to a lousy 30k. Didn't really want to post about it since I was most likely going to bust my 10bbs early on day 2. I'm sitting at 950k right now with 35 left. Wildest run ever. 4 more hours left on the day.