Thread: Pre Season Warm Up

Resident Prairie Pixie Sharantyr's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pre Season Warm Up

Hello Everyone and welcome to the PFC BAP pre season opener.This is to gauge interest and try to streamline the start time and any other issues for the new season.

I will be setting a game up for tonight and am taking BAPS in this thread. For those of you who know, the buy in will remain the same $5.50, to be shipped to me (Sharantyr on PS). For anyone new who is interested:

This club is soley for the BAP share league games. Please read the outline for the club provided in the following link to make sure this style is for you:

Poker Share league - What it is and guidelines etc.

Club info:

Club Name: PFC BAP League
    Club Id: 103428
    Pw: all4114all
    Please enter your forum name in the space provided for your name when applying. Also, please send a PM to Sharantyr with your application info. Failure to do so may result in delayed response or rejection of your request.

Tournament is set up for tonight and is available in the BAP home game club lobby. Start time is 8pm est.

If we reach our target pot of $55.00, any thing over will be awarded to second place up to $55.00.

Hope to see you all out!

~Shar

~ROSTER~

Shar - Paid
    Wildbill - Paid
    Acseaith - Paid
    Scowling Owl - Paid (Winner @ $22.00 - shipped)
    Last edited by Sharantyr; Nov 07,2012 at 12:36 AM.
    _____/)___/)______./Ż"""/')
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ\)ŻŻ\)ŻŻŻ'\_„„„„\)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep.$ sent.
    Last edited by wildbill7145; Nov 06,2012 at 05:14 PM.

Full PFC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PM sent

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scowling owl won it. She was hankering for some online play. Great heads up play between her and Shar from the sounds of it. I walked the dogs after my ass got kicked!

Now she's quite perturbed that she has to find and play a decent length tourney which is hilarious as she's not an online player. This should be entertaining...

Resident Prairie Pixie Sharantyr's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats to Mrs. Bill, and it was a very good heads up indeed. I look forward to seeing what she is going to play. There are several good turbo mtts if the length of time is a concern!

Also, I would like to welcome our newest member, Acseaith, to the bap club. May it be entertaining and lucrative for you

It was nice to see a few people preparing for the new season of baps by registering for the club now. Will be helpful for next tuesdays game which I will post asap, and I will also post a roster/rail thread for the warm up.

Good luck to us and see you next week!

~Shar
    _____/)___/)______./Ż"""/')
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ\)ŻŻ\)ŻŻŻ'\_„„„„\)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The funny thing is that she didn't even know it was a bap. She hasn't played in months and when I said we didn't have many players she decided to play.

When I told her she had to play a big tourney now her eyes just about popped out! She doesn't play those. This should be funny.