Pokerstars Home games thread (for Covid19 distraction)

Comments

• niks - comp has approved you
    niks1
  • I think we're going to change the schedule. The Wednesday H/L game is not getting many entries, averaging only 8 or 9 entries per game. The most popular is definitely the Tuesday NL SS game, averaging about 17 entries so I would like to get a 2nd one of these in. Don't want 2 of the same games in a row so how about we drop the H/L game and move the Friday PLO DS to Wednesday and replace it with a 2nd NL superstack turbo on Fridays?
    GogiethisORthattorontotablecpttrigs
  • So no more input? I think I will go with my suggestion starting this week.
  • compueasecompuease Admin
    edited June 2020
    Edited schedule to the following. No more Hi/Lo Note that I made the Friday superstack a rebuy although not sure we will get many as with only 6 levels and 20K chips it's only the crazy gamblers who will get it in by the 60/120 level, that's 166BB's.. Oh wait... maybe we do have a few..

Schedule starting June 7.

Sunday 7:30 PLHE/PLO, 10 min blinds, 5K,
    Monday 7:30 PLO high, 10 min blinds, 5K,, 2 rebuys
    Tuesday 7:30 NL Superstack turbo, 5 min blinds, 20K chips
    Wednesday 7:30 PLO High doublestack turbo, 5 min blinds, 10K chips, 2 rebuys
    Thursday 7:30 NL, 10 min blinds, 5K, 2 rebuys
    Thursday 8:00 Horse, 10 min blinds, 5K,
    Friday 7:30 NL Superstack turbo, 5 min blinds, 20K chips, 2 rebuys
    torontotablecpt
  • Any Saturday games out there?
  • No one seems to want to play Saturdays.. the 3 or 4 we had only got very few participants.
  • Any Saturday games out there?
    I think @TheCoordinator tried to get a Saturday game going but was broadsided by the Wood Series. I'd play on a Saturday for $20 at least once a month but it depends on scheduling.
  • The best Covid19 mask available,,,

8o0jtg74dkzq.jpg
    niks1
  • FYI, tonights game was cancelled as there were only 3 at the start. Please sign up as early as you can since potential players look at around 7, see only 2 or 3 signed up and don't bother.. Kills the game.

From now on I will check around 7:15 and if there are less than 6 I will just cancel it.
    thisORthat
  • edited June 2021
    I'd like to thank comp for for support from the side lines.
    Without his jeering - I wouldn't've called... much respect !

edit: jeering - making rude and mocking remarks...
    (I can guarantee that if I did the same thing... it would be frowned upon)

fy5d9407qv8x.png
  • Henry, you bring it all on yourself.......
    Congrats..
    thisORthatWolffhound
  • Congrats to SteinoSteino on the HORSE win. [time delay one hour]
    0aq52p7ayt89.png
  • edited June 2020
    It seems comp flopped another mini-set ... no wait, that's a boat.
    nviadfrkjuq9.png
    Toronto Pimp
  • Another chop between comp & ItsAme [time delay about one half hour]
    6kfthulsw0in.png
  • Time delay! I want a time delay!
  • edited June 2020
    I thought games with less than 6 players before 7:15pm were being cancelled?
    Tonight is running - we got to 6 after the game started?
    My fault I guess for not withdrawing earlier.
  • up to you guys, there were only 3 when I left.. Tired of managing this.. Have you guys cancelled?
  • I closed it. Not worth playing with 6 - they can keep my $5 I guess
  • did you get an agreement? I couldn't cancel it, less than 30 min
  • 8 now
  • edited June 2020
    That figures. I am on my way out now
  • you won't be charged the $5. Maybe in future I will have to cancel at 7 if we don;t have 6... This is getting way to tough to manage with people showing up last minute,,, Hope they are keeping track of rebuys themselves, I have no way of knowing.
    niks1
  • Going forward, I will just withdraw if there are not enough before that option ends. Since it was under 6, I assumed it was cancelled. Sucks that I lose money because of that, but whatever.
  • You don't lose money since you are sitting out. Their fault for waiting so late.
  • compuease wrote: »
    you won't be charged the $5. Maybe in future I will have to cancel at 7 if we don;t have 6... This is getting way to tough to manage with people showing up last minute,,, Hope they are keeping track of rebuys themselves, I have no way of knowing.

Just saw this - thanks.
    folded
  • For those of you reading this, only Mario, niks and I were in at 7:15 but it wouldn't let me cancel. The rest of you are playing for $35. $24.50 for first and 11.50 for 2nd, unless arranged otherwise.
  • compueasecompuease Admin
    edited June 2020
    Turns out home games can't be cancelled within 30 min of start time, so going forward I will cancel any game (except HORSE) if there are less than 6 players at 6:59. If you guys really want this to continue, take the time to register prior to then. There are some who sign up early but the vast majority wait until the last minute and you can't all be working late.
  • lots of whining tonight....
    on the bright side, best Omaha I've seen niks play in years tonight...
    MrCaspan
  • folded wrote: »
    lots of whining tonight....
    on the bright side, best Omaha I've seen niks play in years tonight...

So, did Nicole play or not play ? I’m confused.

o:)

Oh.......... I see what Cory did there. I would like to to say nice “burn” but I couldn’t beat Nicole at Omaha on my best day, half the time I don’t even remember that there are 4 cards in my hand.
    niks1compuease