Pokerstars Home games thread (for Covid19 distraction)

Comments

• woog30 wrote: »
    Okay where is the home game tab on ps

On the main window click on the three dots in the bottom right.
  • Got it!
  • When is the real tournament and do you have to get play money chips for that?
    i only have mobile so I don’t think I can play right now until I dust off my laptop
  • When is the real tournament and do you have to get play money chips for that?
    i only have mobile so I don’t think I can play right now until I dust off my laptop

First real game is tonight at 8pm. You will need 20K play money so you'll have to log in maybe twice to up your play money count by 15K. Stars only allows you to add 15K every four hours. You can't access home games on mobile
  • [MENTION=1053]compuease[/MENTION] ask your bank for senior citizen account. Seriously they wave all the fees you just have to ask they don't give it by default! Call em up and bitch you're old!
  • Thanks. What’s the game?
  • I made a game post NL tournament
  • Thanks @triggs I put this in the game post!
  • MrCaspan wrote: »
    [MENTION=1053]compuease[/MENTION] ask your bank for senior citizen account. Seriously they wave all the fees you just have to ask they don't give it by default! Call em up and bitch you're old!

I will check, except I think I have to show hardship..... Blue pills don't help.....
  • https://td.intelliresponse.com/login/?requestType=NormalRequest&source=3&id=693&question=Do+you+offer+an+account+for+seniors

All major banks do it from the MarketPlace show I watched. Just make sure you get the discount if they have not done it yet. The whole show was about them not doing it automatically
  • Just want to reaffirm, you do not need money on Stars to play, for this first game tonight I will guarantee all funds even if you haven't transferred to me by game time, but by the 2nd game (perhaps tomorrow evening?) I will expect everyone who plays to either send funds to me via emt or stars transfer, or if you don't trust me, transfer on stars to the winners.
  • djgolfcan - please send me an invite to join the club and the password - I will emt the money to you as soon as I sign up.
  • [MENTION=1123]moose[/MENTION], please ask your questions here instead of the tracking thread.
  • Please everyone check the tracking thread for updates in the op. It is a closed thread so you can't post there, use the this main thread for discussion please.
  • I would like to be added to the home game.

User name is Noolaf

Please PM me info for e-transfer.

Thanks

Jay
  • compuease wrote: »
    moose, please ask your questions here instead of the tracking thread.

So you are just straight up deleting my posts now instead of answering my friends question. Ok fine. Bye/
  • No he is saying ask the question here so everyone else can see it. That thread was not the right location to ask, that thread was just for tracking money owed/paid, games etc

Very first line in that thread was:
    Please reserve this thread for game announcements, results, $$$ tracking, etc. Use the HomeGames thread for all comments..

Have to read before getting grumpy :)
  • moose wrote: »
    So you are just straight up deleting my posts now instead of answering my friends question. Ok fine. Bye/

Sarcasm will get you nowhere with me. As MrCaspan said, and what friend?
  • moose wrote: »

So what was the question?
  • Before it gets too late, should I delete the tournament and increase the blinds and starting chips? 15 min blinds and 3000 chips? That is the next increments.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Before it gets too late, should I delete the tournament and increase the blinds and starting chips? 15 min blinds and 3000 chips? That is the next increments.

I vote yes
  • Which three people are already in? Surely one of us has their direct contact info?

Mark
  • I'm registered but I can unregister if needed.
  • Ok will cancel and recreate with 3k chips and 15 min blinds. Will be lots of play I think.

Done..... register away... We had 6
  • Depending on how long this whole Covid thing goes on this could become the longest thread ever...

Please check the tracking thread often to make sure I don't make any mistakes... I am old after all..
  • Is this $5 cash?
    I haven’t played poker stars for 10 years. Lost my login.
    ‘resigned up as FoldedAA2020
    no idea how to find this tourney. Help comp
    can we do 5 $1 tourneys???
  • folded wrote: »
    Is this $5 cash?
    I haven’t played poker stars for 10 years. Lost my login.
    ‘resigned up as FoldedAA2020
    no idea how to find this tourney. Help comp
    can we do 5 $1 tourneys???

For the moment we are doing $5, badugi tournaments, free Hamilton pizza to the winner.

To find the tourney go to home games, bottom right of the main PS screen, more button, home games.
  • DataMn, woog30 and folded all joining. This club is going downhill fast.
  • If anyone wants to do the 1c/2c cash game after let me know. Ill join the cash game after for the club!
  • Going to download on my laptop.
    torontotablecpt =coffinnail80
    eho do I email transfer the money to?