Pokerstars Home games thread (for Covid19 distraction)

compueasecompuease Admin
edited April 2020 in Online Poker
Ok I have created a new club ID # 3221940, let me know your PS name and I will send you an invite. I think you can also send me a pm here, I can give you password and you can join yourself I believe. Then we will figure the logistics as to what to play, etc.

Current schedule as of Apr 19.

Sunday 7:30 PLHE/PLO, 10 min blinds, 5K,
Monday 7:30 PLO high same blinds, 2 rebuys
Tuesday 7:30 NL Superstack turbo, 5 min blinds, 20K chips
Wednesday 7:30 Omaha H/L pot limit, 10 min blinds, 2 rebuys
Thursday 7:30 NL, 10 min blinds, 5K, 2 rebuys
Thursday 8:00 Horse, 10 min blinds, 5K,
Friday 7:30 PLO High doublestack turbo, 5 min blinds, 10K chips, 2 rebuys

Comments

• MrCaspan
  • MrCaspan wrote: »
    MrCaspan

Ok, that worked.. We will wait until we have at least 10 members before we try this. Any less and it wouldn't be worth it.
  • Buzzzardd
  • I'm in.

m_dolens
  • Drtyore

Mark
  • d0nkSTRIKER

^ that's a zero.
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    d0nkSTRIKER

^ that's a zero.

Please check your spelling, Pokerstars has never heard of you... We do want donks in though... Once you are registered we will likely get 100's of new members..

We also miss you, hopefully Covid ends before the summer so we can all visit.
  • Gogie1
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    d0nkSTRIKER

^ that's a zero.
    compuease wrote: »
    Please check your spelling, Pokerstars has never heard of you... We do want donks in though... Once you are registered we will likely get 100's of new members..

We also miss you, hopefully Covid ends before the summer so we can all visit.

NVM, I'm the donk.... invite sent.
  • I think home games on poker stars were set up for tournaments. But I guess it could work with cash games with play money.
    coffinnail80 is my id
  • Does PS rake home games?
  • lol, I don't see any benefit to them. I think (but not sure) we can play these games with play money then use e-transfer to settle up.
    That way we can play whatever stakes we want and not pay any rake. The only rake would be the e-transfer fees.

Just created a play money tourney for 8pm est tonight to try it out. We can set starting chips for between 1k-20k and blind levels of 3min to 20min.

This one is just setup as NL but there are lot's of choices...
  • Gogie wrote: »
    Does PS rake home games?

Yes they rake the home games too. They even rake the play money, go figure.
  • Can you get new play money daily?
  • compuease wrote: »
    Can you get new play money daily?

15K every four hours I believe.
  • i'm interested - dm sent !
  • Chpmuncher

Can I get late entry
  • Well we never did get the trial tournament to run as nobody registered. How do we want to approach this going forward. Do we only play NL, mix it up a little , and what sort of buyins do we want. Who escrows, etc?

I think there are 10, including myself now who have shown interest. Remember you don't have to have any money on Stars, only have a valid account.
  • I somehow missed the part where we were gonna try tonight.... May I suggest an official thread for these?

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    I somehow missed the part where we were gonna try tonight.... May I suggest an official thread for these?

Mark

I think that is a good idea, I will start one, let's see how many more we get and suggestions as to what we play and for how much here though.

5 who have asked me to send invite haven't registered as yet including you.
    I think that is a good idea, I will start one, let's see how many more we get and suggestions as to what we play and for how much here though.

5 who have asked me to send invite haven't registered as yet including you.

I can't find the invite. Can you just PM me the password?
  • I only have the mobile app currently and home games are not available on the app
  • You not have a pc or laptop?
  • I’d be in on this but kinda busy this week, and ill need a day or so to figure out my old Stars id and password. It’s literally been years. Probably be ready to join next week.
    You not have a pc or laptop?

Strangely not really
  • I'd be in for a game sometimes.

Mike1141
  • freshblake on PS
  • Hobbes614
  • Anyone up for a tournament tonight or tomorrow? 7pm or later?
  • trigs wrote: »
    Anyone up for a tournament tonight or tomorrow? 7pm or later?

I think I will set one for tomorrow, say 8pm? So what about if we start up with $5. NL? How about if we ask anyone wanting to play to e-transfer me $20. then use that for tournaments? That way we limit the e-transfer fees. I will create a chart in a new tournament thread to keep track of all ins and outs and then will transfer back when anyone wants out minus the (I think $.50) transfer fee?

Actually for the people so far registered I don't mind funding it and settling up later except I'm not sure everyone else feels as comfortable.

5 min blinds, 2K starting stack??