Fallsview Poker Classic WPT 2020 - Who's In?

13»

Comments

• Money bubble burst before first break. Went from 288 players to 189 in two hours.
    186 players left, time to run up my stack
  • The dream is over at 129th for $2100
    Had 140k at 5k / 10k, 10k and saw A8 in the SB.
    Button just called, I shoved and BB woke up with AQ. An 8 hit the flop but a queen came on the turn.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    The dream is over at 129th for $2100
    Had 140k at 5k / 10k, 10k and saw A8 in the SB.
    Button just called, I shoved and BB woke up with AQ. An 8 hit the flop but a queen came on the turn.

Nice run djgolfcan.
  • Good job man!

You win the last longer!
  • Congrats. Great job !
  • Heda has 670k avg 490k 92 left
  • Out in 57th
  • Good run DJ.
  • Forum alumni PocketsTwos is in the final 36! I was #225 in the 2/5 cash game list, :( so when it was his dinner break, I gave up waiting and joined him at his favourite lounge; he said his goal was to get to a million chips at the end of Day 2, and he has done so with 1.1 million chips. Play will resume at noon, and I will try to get updates. Go horsey go!

As posted by Gogie, the rake is 16.2%, as Mohegan Sun increased the admin fee by 50% from last year's WPT $1,100. This means that even though the number of entries is almost the same as last year, the prize payout slots are all lower, almost $90,000 less in total. PocketsTwos is going for the first place prize of $229,116, which is lower than the total rake taken out of $268,643; I think this is the first time in a WPT FPC event that the rake is higher than first place.

In 2019, PocketsTwos's cashes included WPT 500 and a PLO tournament in Caesars Windsor.
  • Go Neil Go!
  • Another Rock outlasting everyone... Go Neil Go!
  • Do we know how he finished up?
  • According to the OPT (Orangeville Poker Tour) Facebook page, he finished 25th for $6k
  • Off to try the super Satellite. I need some hands to hold today.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    According to the OPT (Orangeville Poker Tour) Facebook page, he finished 25th for $6k

Pretty solid run.

GL TP! Run it up!

Get that ticket !
  • First break. My aces held today. Have 32 k at first break. Average is 22k.
  • Out. 3 way all in pre-flop. I was down to 20 big blinds . Pocket kings on the button, I just called. Guy after me re-shoves for a shit ton of chips. I am up against original raisers pocket jacks and re-shove guy has pocket aces.

board doesn’t do anything funky and I am out.
  • Out.
    Boo, we're going to have to take away your luckbox sig.. Should have been a flop of 9,10,J, turn A, river Q...
  • compuease wrote: »
    Boo, we're going to have to take away your luckbox sig.. Should have been a flop of 9,10,J, turn A, river Q...

I agree :'(
  • Tough run Mike. Better luck in the main.🤞