Are you sure you want to leave?

Can you get rid of these annoying popups?

Is there a setting in my User CP I can switch myself?

Comes up if you have edited a post and then try to go elsewhere on the forum, even if you have already saved your changes.

Capture.JPG

Comments

• moose wrote: »
    Can you get rid of these annoying popups?

Is there a setting in my User CP I can switch myself?

Comes up if you have edited a post and then try to go elsewhere on the forum, even if you have already saved your changes.

Capture.JPG

Yeah I'll have a look what's triggering the browser to ask you that. It's a feature of the browser when it thinks you filled in a form but it thinks you didn't submit it. Can you tell me the browser you are using and what exactly you do to trigger it so I can reproduce it.
  • create a post
    edit post
    try to go elsewhere

it's fucking Microsoft edge. Should have known it was Microsoft bs...chrome seems fine.
  • Works fine for me in Edge. Created a test post, left the site fine, went back in and edited post, left again, all normal.

One more edit using edge.

However if I try to close the browser without saving my changes I get the same message.....

User error.. :)

Tried an edit in Chrome and it does the same thing ie asks me if I am sure I want to leave the site... Seems normal to me to prevent you from losing changes you have made.

Edit again with Edge.
  • Edit save then click on poker link above.
  • moose wrote: »
    Edit save then click on poker link above.

Done, looks normal to me...
  • compuease wrote: »
    Done, looks normal to me...

trying again
    and again

nope same popup if I edit, save then click on poker link above in Microsoft edge.

Microsoft hates me and the feeling is mutual.
  • I only get that message in both browser's if I edit and don't save.. Microsoft like me..
  • I'll have a look still should not do it on any browser.. Thanks for the heads up and testing