What do you guys think? Mike Postal Investigation

Comments

• Guilty as hell. This chart shows thousands of poker players in blue and their win rates vs. Online super user potripper and vs. Mike postale during games streamed at stones.

even Moose isn’t winning 1000 big blinds per hour.

7359E9F4-8BC5-4E26-A31F-6CBC598D7BC3.jpeg
  • I love that graph by Joey showing that that bigger the VPIP is the more it leans to the left (AKA loosing BBs) I am more curious how it happened. I want to think its crazy buts its probably simple like someone feeding him a good or bad message..
  • MrCaspan wrote: »
    I love that graph by Joey showing that that bigger the VPIP is the more it leans to the left (AKA loosing BBs) I am more curious how it happened. I want to think its crazy buts its probably simple like someone feeding him a good or bad message..

Today they did a video and showed some pics of his hat during the game and then after the game when they were interviewing him. During the game the hat appeared to be stuffed on the side just over the ear (very noticeable) then during the interview the hat was normal looking and flat to his head. They showed a new product that had bone induction speakers that could be placed into a hat....... I know it sounds like a stretch.....

Way too many questions about this and now that a lawyer is getting a class action law suit together somebody is gonna flip and rat out the ring-leader.

mike postale was claiming that he is innocent and is just that good of a poker god. Doug Polk and joe Ingram both questioned why one of the self proclaimed greatest of all times was still playing 1-3 and 5-10.

should be interesting to see how this plays out.
  • Don’t watch this video........ poker cheating device

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bRgCvCTG_XQ
  • Yeah this is like huge poker news and is so interesting to watch it unfold and people analyze it. I can't wait to see how he plays now going forward with the spot light on him!
  • Looks pretty guilty imho. Win rate is just insane. God-like soul reads too.
  • I am surprised he has not verbalized his soul reads like.... you just have A4 and missed, I'm all in!

• Looks like this will be an awesome interview!!
  • MrCaspan wrote: »

Looks like this will be an awesome interview!!

Apparently Mike is a mumbling idiot in this.
  • trigs wrote: »
    Apparently Mike is a mumbling idiot in this.

He was stoned... what an idiot. Like here is a great chance to do a great interview and he could not even conduct a decent interview. It's like he said.. "Just Talk"

It was interesting to hear the other side like the 45o hand all in against 2xKA it was a joke hand and he gave them all back their money after the hand. At the beginning of the session they said Chris Moneymaker won WSOP with 45 so let's Moneymaker Moneymaker it was a joke...

It will be interesting to see what happens
  • That was very difficult to listen to while sober. I will drink a couple bottles of wine tonight and give it another go.
  • I found this to be very informative.

• I'm starting to think he got access to the RFID some how. Commentators are delayed so they can't feed him the information so either someone working the RFID system was feeding it to him or he found a way to hack it somehow... Or or or...... he's a god!!
  • The software developers thoughts on this situation.

[FONT=&quot]Andrew Milner[/FONT][FONT=&quot] of PokerGFX/VideoPokerTable.net
    [/FONT]

https://www.pokernews.com/news/2019/10/graphics-company-mike-postle-cheating-allegations-35609.htm?itm_content=pn-hp-hero-1
  • Curious to know if hes playing at stones without the RFID roght now and his results after those sessions...
  • https://youtu.be/7qar90n6teQ

This is what I am almost certain what happened. Someone watching this feed and sending him the info... This has to be it and so simple!
  • So I think I have it figured out now.. If Stones is using the Poker GFX software to create an overlay for the game (This is the cards and bet sizes etc that get put ontop of the video feed).. they then ship the created overlay feed to the OBS Studio which they combine the video feed and the overlay feed and put it on a 30 minute delay stream to Twitch and YouTube. Because you are using OBS Studio to stream the content to the internet this frees up the streaming capability of the Poker GFX software. I think when Mike helped them set up this hardware and software he setup this feed to a URL that they only know about He shared it with the proper people at Stones for legit reasons. The Mike decided to use this information to his advantage. At first Mike was using his phone to view the stream so he would know what everyone's cards are. After a bit of time of looking suspicious looking at his phone all the time I think he gave the link to someone else and is now having that person send him the information using something like bone conductive audio or whatever in his hat. It has to be how this happened.. not many other explanations how he could do it another way.
  • Pretty dumb to let someone set up the hardware for the live stream AND play in the game.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    Pretty dumb to let someone set up the hardware for the live stream AND play in the game.

Even worse than that is why can some one on the Wifi access this network! It should be its own segmented network that only RFID server, Poker GFX, and OBS is on that's it!! there is no other need for anyone else to have access to that network!
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    Pretty dumb to let someone set up the hardware for the live stream AND play in the game.

Pretty dumb to scam people for this much and make it so obvious while being recorded on a stream. Pretty sure these guys involved are not the sharpest knives in the drawer.
  • trigs wrote: »
    Pretty dumb to scam people for this much and make it so obvious while being recorded on a stream. Pretty sure these guys involved are not the sharpest knives in the drawer.

Valid
  • This guy just won at the internet....... very funny if you have watched any of the cheating scandal videos.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XYxcXlHtS5A&feature=youtu.be
  • I'll watch this tonight... watching the Smash up at Rockton Fair right now!! Nothing beats a good car crash up on Thanksgiving weekend!!
  • And the prick just laughs after ripping off his friends. Idiot even used God mode on a terminally ill man!

This is the most damning stuff here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aGD4FYX9NA

The guys on Two plus Two are on this guy like Postle watching his dick. CTO for the win