Withdrawal problems Pokerstars

[FONT=&quot]I have 2 bank accounts: BMO and TD Canada Trust. I tried withdrawing to my BMO account and it didn't work because of invalid account number... I think I entered extra digits that's why it didn't work out. I have 2 questions[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1- Can I withdraw money from Pokerstars to either BMO or TD[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2- How many digits should I enter as my bank account number?[/FONT]

Comments

• I assume you have contacted Pokerstars support and asked them?

This should help with bank numbers..
    https://transferwise.com/help/15/paying-for-your-transfer/2955294/how-do-i-find-my-cad-institution-andor-transit-number
  • I have another issue regarding cashing out with PokerStars.

I am based in Canada. I play USD on POkerstars. I have a USD account in a canadian bank. I also have a USD account in the States.

My problem is I cannot cashout USD from Pokerstars. The only vendor that we, canadian players, can use for cashing out USD at POkerstars is MuchBetter. But then, MuchBetter cannot wire any USD, not in Canada, not in the States.

I do travel often to USA and it makes no sense to convert USD from PStars to CDN and then reconvert to USD when I want to getaway.

BAck in the days, (yeah I'm an old guy !) Pstars used to send a USD check via courrier.

Anyone able to cashout USD from Stars ?

Thanks
  • Convert them to Canadian dollars on Stars, and then you can withdraw directly to a Canadian dollar bank account. This way saves transaction fees too.

I know you want US dollars, but you have no fees, so you are only paying when you need to buy US dollars.
  • NicoZach wrote: »
    I have another issue regarding cashing out with PokerStars.

I am based in Canada. I play USD on POkerstars. I have a USD account in a canadian bank. I also have a USD account in the States.

My problem is I cannot cashout USD from Pokerstars. The only vendor that we, canadian players, can use for cashing out USD at POkerstars is MuchBetter. But then, MuchBetter cannot wire any USD, not in Canada, not in the States.

I do travel often to USA and it makes no sense to convert USD from PStars to CDN and then reconvert to USD when I want to getaway.

BAck in the days, (yeah I'm an old guy !) Pstars used to send a USD check via courrier.

Anyone able to cashout USD from Stars ?

Thanks

MuchBetter has asked to be a advertiser on the site.. do you think they are a decent company. Have you dealt with them before?
  • I use MuchBetter, for almost all my (tiny) online money moving, and have never had an issue with currency exchange or USD transfers. Have not done the latter in awhile, mind you.