funding Party Poker account

What is the preferred way to deposit and more importantly, withdraw from Party? Haven't played there for years but perhaps want to play satellites to Playground.

Comments

• posted somewhere else where you asked this

one issue I've been hearing, if you buy in with PP live dollars at Playground, they pay you out on your Party account, which can take a week or more to get to your Party account

for someone with all your money, won't be an issue.......but
  • T8urmoney wrote: »

for someone with all your money, won't be an issue.......but
    lol, you sound like the guys in my office..... Hey man, still working at 71, not for the man though ... but... still...
  • The easiest by far is MuchBetter app. Plan it a day ahead as they need to verify your bank. In terms of using MuchBetter the BEST way is email money transfer from your bank (interac) and so far there are 0% fees.

Basically you "top up" your account by doing the email money transfer , then you request a deposit from Party, party sends MuchBetter a notice that will pop-up for you on ur phone, you hit pay and its done.

Like if i need $500 i e-transfer them from online banking and usually under 5 minutes I have the deposit on my party account. I thought it was going to be shit tbh and had no hopes but it defied my beliefs.

Tilts me super hard I didnt try it before and was using cred cards w/ fees lol. If you have a iphone/android you can use MuchBetter. It works super well for Stars also, but i dont play there much.
  • How about withdrawing? That is always my biggest concern.
  • I believe once you verify your bank you can withdraw straight from party to your MuchBetter account. Then withdraw to your bank. I personally do direct bank transfer, so withdraws go directly into my checking account. No fees for sure, unsure if fees for w/d to MB. But if ur canadian you can just withdraw directly to ur bank. i use cibc and BMO myself.
  • compuease wrote: »
    How about withdrawing? That is always my biggest concern.

Sick brag.....
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    Sick brag.....

Well I could get lucky you know...