Whats going on with partypoker.net? Cant download.

Since partypoker.com has ruined the game for me (blacked out tables so I cant find friends etc) I downloaded partypoker.net which doesn't have these issues. The other day it told me I had an old version and I had to download the new one on their website.
I've tried multiple times to download but it doesn't work
Can anyone else download this?

Comments

• What sort of error do you get? What O/S, tried on a different pc? Is it the download that fails or the install?
    Not sure anyone on here are using the play money site any more..
  • compuease wrote: »
    What sort of error do you get? What O/S, tried on a different pc? Is it the download that fails or the install?
    Not sure anyone on here are using the play money site any more..

Ty for your reply. I can download at other sites. I've checked my firewall and antivirus and they're ok. I don't get an error message just nothing happens. The other tabs on the website work just fine (eg. how to play) I've tried 3 different browsers too still nothing when I click the many download links on their website.

I only play for play money online because I reckon there's a lot of cheating going on. lol I don't like partypoker.com anymore because of all the changes. I downloaded from partypoker.net not long ago but now its saying I have an old version and it takes me to the website to download.

Do any of the download links work for you on their website?
  • Nope, I tried the links to play money but they all seem to be disabled.. Not sure why as I haven't used play money for more than a decade. Maybe they don't have play money anymore?
  • Thanks compuease. Good to know its not just me. Think I'll find me a better poker site!
  • Party is about as good as they come for selection, volume, etc... I'm talking about the real money side..
  • I moved this thread to Online Poker Talk forum..
  • The download page auto sends you the exe but if you can't get there here is the URL https://www.partypoker.com/en/download and there is "Download not Started" click here button to get it. If there is an error you have to tell is the exact error and what's happening or else it's hard to know what is going on. I just get an error could mean a thousand things :)