First time in Vegas!

Comments

• Shit wrong section ...
  • Trigs.... If you want i will meet you and your wife and falloon at the wynn.... Place called Allegro ..... Grab a pizza and a drink. Call me or text me when you land.... 23 mins left in the tournament.
  • Trigs.... If you want i will meet you and your wife and falloon at the wynn.... Place called Allegro ..... Grab a pizza and a drink. Call me or text me when you land.... 23 mins left in the tournament.

I'm in if Trigs is. If not, maybe we target tomorrow, and let you get more rest for day 3.

Sorry man, let's do tomorrow. Got in safe but I've been running around since getting here and having phone issues. Gf wanted to smoke and drink asap.
  • Ok.... Have a fantastic night !
  • Fuck Vegas sucked me in. Smashed and up until dawn. Slept about 4 hours. Witnessed no less than 3 screaming matches between drunken people and one girl being literally carried down the street. I've never seen so many half naked chicks in one place. It's great having a gf who points out all the hot tits and ass for you ;)

Plan for today: head over to the Rio to check it out and register for a tournament, hook up with Mike and Jay at some point, and $1-$1 PLO at the Flamingo.
  • Trigs, stand in front of th Wynn and look way up ..... I am doing the naked jelly dance and the curtains are wide open.
  • Don't look up trigs, what has been seen can not be unseen..
  • Trigs, stand in front of th Wynn and look way up ..... I am doing the naked jelly dance and the curtains are wide open.

Hey you, pay attention to whats important, gathering chips...
  • It looks like this only buck naked...

https://youtu.be/fL1cvZ06pSU
  • Best value by far is the 1 pm tourney.
  • moose wrote: »
    Best value by far is the 1 pm tourney.

I'm currently playing in the 1 pm at the Flamingo.
  • That's the one I was planning on playing tomorrow. The $250 daily deepstack at Rio that is.
  • Falloon wrote: »
    I'm currently playing in the 1 pm at the Flamingo.

Yeah Rio. The flamingos are a crazy crapshoot once you hit final table.
  • trigs wrote: »
    That's the one I was planning on playing tomorrow. The $250 daily deepstack at Rio that is.

I didn't play that one, to make sure I'd be able to meet up with you today. LOL
  • One of swoops planes is broke. 23 flights cancelled so far. Check before you leave for the airport.
  • I just had dinner with Trigs and his girlfriend.

Mrs. Trigs is nice. I enjoyed having dinner with them.
  • moose wrote: »
    One of swoops planes is broke. 23 flights cancelled so far. Check before you leave for the airport.

There were a ton of cancellations when we came down. We were very lucky.
  • Falloon wrote: »
    I just had dinner with Trigs and his girlfriend.

Mrs. Trigs is nice. I enjoyed having dinner with them.

Thanks for the great meal Jay! Very appreciated.
    There were a ton of cancellations when we came down. We were very lucky.

You may get even luckier by getting stuck there..
  • Got some poker in yesterday playing $1-$1 PLO at the Flamingo. Booked a loss after giving all my profits to Jay. After a lot of preflop action all the chips went in on a three way pot. I had AKKQ double suited and finished with top set. Jay obviously had AATx and got a straight winning a huge pot on the first hand he played. Luckily I took the side pot as consolation.

20190708_152345.jpg

20190708_223014.jpg

Today is fish tacos for "brunch" and then over to the Rio for the 1pm daily.
  • Trigs. Let me know if your girl wants to do anything while you are playing poker. If she wants to go shoot guns or shopping or any touristy shit i am good showing her stuff. If i dont hear from you by 12 noon i am going to jump in the wynn 1600 tourney. But really wouldnt mind a day off the poker.
  • Trigs. Let me know if your girl wants to do anything while you are playing poker. If she wants to go shoot guns or shopping or any touristy shit i am good showing her stuff. If i dont hear from you by 12 noon i am going to jump in the wynn 1600 tourney. But really wouldnt mind a day off the poker.

Thanks for the offer Mike. I think she's just going to laze around and catch up on some sleep today. We've been up all night every day so far lol.

I'll let you know when I'm done the deepstack and maybe we can do drinks and/or dinner tonight.
    Thanks for the offer Mike. I think she's just going to laze around and catch up on some sleep today. We've been up all night every day so far lol.

I'll let you know when I'm done the deepstack and maybe we can do drinks and/or dinner tonight.
    That sounds perfect.

Have fun guys. I won't be able to join you. I'm heading home today.
  • 15700 at first break from 20000 starting stack. Been pretty unlucky so far but still have more than 30 bigs. I'll update with hands later.
  • I don't want to hear any stories of you going out to dinner with Mike cuz that would mean you have busted early... Let Mike take the gf out and you concentrate on winning the damn tournament.
  • 2nd break. Still in but short. Doubled up A8 > JJ rivering a straight. Stack is 26700 but huge blind jump to 500-1500-1500 next level.
  • Just felt so unlucky the whole tournament. 2nd level I'm dealt K9hh on the button. One caller, I raise, BB and caller both l. Flop is 972 two spades. Check, check, I raise, call, call. Turn is K. Check, check, I bet, fold, call. River is Q and villain bets out. This guy was strange and i had seen him make complete river bluffs already and dump chips so i decide to call. Obviously he has J10 - he cold called flop with absolutely nothing with 3 players in the hand?! Whatever.

3rd level I'm dealt 67 suited in the BB and called a raise that went three players to the flop. 854ss bingo! I check and it checks around. Turn is a 6s. I bet and get one caller. River 7, it goes check, check and he shows 88 and we split the pot. Just felt unlucky but I probably could have played it better.

Basically tread water for the next while. Got up to 30000 stealing some hands and slowly bleeding down. Bust out hand I'm in BB with 55 and 13 bigs. Three limpers and I squeeze/shove. One caller shows 66. 6 in the window. Finished 90 something with 44 paid.

[MENTION=1405]Toronto[/MENTION]Pimp, let me know if you want to do drinks tonight.
  • I have a US bank account so I just withdraw and carry it with me. If you are over the limit just fill out the paperwork and remember you have to report it to the Canada border service before you leave and then to US customs . Links to both forms are below.......

Canada

https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/e677.pdf

USA

https://www.fincen.gov/sites/default/files/shared/fin105_cmir.pdf

They do not care how much you take to Vegas but DO NOT try and sneak it across because if they catch you they can confiscate it and make travel to the USA very difficult in the future.

In Vegas you have people with a couple hundred thousand in their backpacks so don’t worry about walking around with 5 or 10 grand in your pocket .

i use the room safe if it’s under 20k and have got a safety deposit box at the hotel when I had much much more than that.

With what bank? I opened a TD Cross border banking account thinking they would be huge in the States.. of course I later find out they have no branches or ATMs in Nevada.