Royal Cup XXI FREE AGENT Thread

Since there isn't a free agent thread yet - Nicole and I would both like to play. We're ok if its different teams.

Comments

• f you don't currently have a team and would like to play, please post here including if you prefer Stud or LHE in the first round... Please post here when you have been "picked up".

Please do not post random stuff here, use the discussion thread.
  • I would be happy to play in this again. I currently do not have a team. If any team is looking for a player or there are enough free agents to throw together a team count me in.
  • would love to join a team and play again. NLH preffered
  • sn1perb0y wrote: »
    would love to join a team and play again. NLH preffered

Umm, everyone plays NLH, you also have to play one SNG of PLO and one of either Stud or Limit HE. :)
  • That's ok comp, nlh players are obviously slow.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Umm, everyone plays NLH, you also have to play one SNG of PLO and one of either Stud or Limit HE. :)

woops, I meant the one where you only bet 1bb max.
    woops, I meant the one where you only bet 1bb max.

You mean 1 BB pre and post and 2BB on the turn and river.....:D
    would love to join a team and play again. NLH preffered

Sniper.... you played the last Royal Cup....... someone is having short term memory issues..... or is that long term memory issues.

Geez..... what was I talking about, where am I ....

ooopsm, had a “COMP” moment.
  • F.U. Pimp....
  • I would LOVE to make it out to another Royal. MArking the date on the calendar in case something stupid like family tries to get in the way.
  • I have one non forum member willing to play. If sniper, DJgolfcan and Nicole are still in that's 6. Thought??
  • Dj and Nicole are on loose moose
  • OK then, 1/2 way there maybe...
  • pm sent to bigslik77
  • I'm in, if you still need a player.
  • bigslik77 is now on KitWho?
  • Snipe has been drafted (1st round) by the XXI champs.. Gotta keep new blood flowing...
  • interested in playing again. i played as a sub on Milton Rocks team last tournament (i still have the hat)
  • Just wait for the inevitable last minute cancellation . . . there are always one or two.
  • I believe thisorthat and Milo are still available if anything opens up. Please confirm... Or course we do have Pringles as well if necessary, only downside is, he's broke, but still definitely better than an avg player, Rocks can attest to that.
  • I also have a non-forum player in reserve if someone needs one

Al
  • I can play.
  • If somebody wants and can come up with 8 players we can accommodate a 9th team..
  • I'm confirming that I still can play. (Also would need a drive to and from Kitchener)