Best site for Newbie

First I want to say Hi to everyone on this forum as it is my first post here.

I am a newbie regarding Online poker. Also, I am far from being a professional I am more a recreational player that like to play with friends sometimes, but I would like to start playing online once in a while.

I just don’t know which online poker will be better to start with??? Which one attract more recreational players???

Nicolas

Comments

• You want a site that has a wide range of game availability so pretty much PokerStars or party poker. If you are interested in winning entries into Canadian events then I think party is your best bet.
  • partypoker by far is the best site right now. specially for Canadians.
    welcome to the forum
  • sn1perb0y wrote: »
    partypoker by far is the best site right now. specially for Canadians.
    welcome to the forum

Why is party by far the best?
  • less rake, better rake-back, better promotions/leaderboards and a great live tour.
  • [FONT=&quot]Hi, when I had [/FONT][FONT=&quot]same[/FONT][FONT=&quot] trouble i just looking updates in my favorite review [/FONT][FONT=&quot]-[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]There deposit bonuses, welcome bonuses, good rate.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I used it about half of year [/FONT][FONT=&quot]-[/FONT][FONT=&quot] it[/FONT][FONT=&quot]'[/FONT][FONT=&quot] still good[/FONT][FONT=&quot])[/FONT]
  • [font="]hi, when i had [/font][font="]same[/font][font="] trouble i just looking updates in my favorite review [/font][font="]-[/font][font="] [/font]
    [font="]there deposit bonuses, welcome bonuses, good rate.[/font]
    [font="]i used it about half of year [/font][font="]-[/font][font="] it[/font][font="]'[/font][font="] still good[/font][font="])[/font]

post SPAM like this again and gonzo.. You have been warned.