Royal Cup XXI Oct 27, Nov 3 or Nov 10

Starting to work on this right away, thoughts on dates? Any definite no's? These are the dates that are currently available to us at the venue. Captains if you could possibly poll your players.

Not sure how many more I will be able to organize but as long as my health holds up and we get the great support and assistance that we have we should be good to go for 30.

Comments

• compuease wrote: »
    Starting to work on this right away, thoughts on dates? Any definite no's? These are the dates that are currently available to us at the venue. Captains if you could possibly poll your players.

Not sure how many more I will be able to organize but as long as my health holds up and we get the great support and assistance that we have we should be good to go for 30.

Jeff, Please know that your hard work is very much appreciated. Also would like to thank AL and Greg2 and the others that helped out last night to make a very fun night for the rest of us.
  • thank for getting the Chips flying on this right away Comp.

If possible, Oct 27 or November 10th for KitWho?

(We'd make em all work if necessary thou.)
  • Weeeeeeeeeeeeee

You guys are awesome for doing this again and again.

I’ll poll my team but pretty sure the date is too far away for confirmations. Shady poker has at least 4 guys on the wait list so we’ll be fine.
  • Good with any of those 3 dates
  • Looks like Nov 3 is the only date available to us during the fall except for Sept 8th. Go with Nov 3?
  • Good with nov 3
  • KitWho? is in for the 3rd
  • Just awaiting the ok from our TD... He is supposed to confirm this evening. Rocks in as well, so that's 4. As soon as Al confirms I will send out email to all captains and former captains. Rumour has it there may also be an all women team this time... gender neutral and all that.
  • Will there be an all Midget team ? Please please please
  • Please show some respect, it is little people, and yes if you can find one we will make room.
  • HBK will likely show up in some fashion.

Mark
  • I just confirmed with the venue for Nov 3rd rather than take a chance on losing it.. I Al can't TD we will find a way..
This discussion has been closed.