Laughs for Loonies!

Hi my names Trevor (trevorpwns) on pokerstars
Iv recently started doing dares like food challenges and different things for small ammounts of pokerstars money lol, just for laughs :D
If you have any ideas and would like to offer a small ammount for a twitch stream challenge for me to do so you and your friends can laugh id be more then willing to do it for couple bucks on stars :D
Examples: Bugs eatin so far: spiders snails slugs carpenters earwigs (most of these will have to wait till spring lol cause theyr harder n harder to find)
Food challenges examples: one bite a pizzapop put out cigarette on a pizzaronie with cheese salsa dipped and eat all earnings 2.34 on stars for that one lol, chug a 2litre of pepsi, 3 jars of jalapenos in one sitting) (threw up but he still sent) lol also i stream the 10 centers and 50 centers i grind up after I do these on twitch. If you have any ideas and couple bucks to spare hit me up no cyber bullying here im more then willing so dont hesitate ^.^ thanks D: omnomnomnom
Dares accepted.

Comments

• This seems like an awful desperate attempt to get poker money...... Why not get a job?
  • LoL I have a part time job i can only budget to deposit once perk week :] Id rather grind up a couple bucks sent for having a laugh :)
  • Sad

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
  • Holy shit dude, get a 2nd part time job or something. Doing this for literal pennies?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • I just found a earwig when i opend my door... in december what luck!!! 1 usd on stars to eat him and let him pinch my lip when i bite his head???? lol
  • WTF is wrong with you?

Also, that's me saying that...

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    WTF is wrong with you?

Also, that's me saying that...

Mark

Nothing wrong with drinking a bottle of screech and eating a few bugs.
  • LoL ^.^
    I set him free after i felt bad for him he was just tryin to keep warm xD
  • Your fucking nuts kid. At a loss for words.
  • Nice to see the old place still brings the crazy . . .
  • Hi i currently have 250k playmoney chips Its currently 3 dollers usd to buy 500 thousand (rip off i know) lol
    Just wondering if i get to a million would anyonoe be interested in buying it? id sell a million for next to nothing... Just thought id put it out there :) The high stakes pm zoom tables are acually pretty fun
  • You may have answered before, and if so I apologize, but couple questions.

1, how old are you?
    2, do you work at all?
    3, if no to 2, is it because of a disability in any form?
  • I have schizophrenia if you really must know, beleive this is second time youv asked o.0
    But not to the point where id say "No" To How old are you??? Hahahahaha
    Thatd be pretty funny xD
  • Thanks for the reply. I may have asked in the past but I don't recall getting an answer on the matter. Do you work in any form or are you unable to because of the condition? Pardon my ignorance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk