pokerstars on sundays

I don't know any other way to ask a question than to make a thread so I just gotta make a thread.

Pokerstars, the worlds toughest pokersite. I'm gonna play exclusively on it for today sunday. Three questions:

1. What kind of games sub 10 dollars would you think to be the juiciest today, any tips?

2. Are there any kind of overlays on sattelites or such that people don't know much about that you can give me as tips?

3. Are the 4 dollar 180 man tourneys shark infested even on sundays?

Also small note, do we peel this flop against a massively losing villain early on or are we in full conserving chips mode? (66 otb). Ok I guess it's an easy fold when I spend 10 seconds thinknig about since hoping for a one outer fancy knockout is silly and floating early vs a bad villain seems spewyish but muh straight flush draw :<

Dealt to IRichardI [:6c :6h]
Prosperous4: folds
robert1414: raises 60 to 90
Trituran: folds
zr1xx: calls 90
IRichardI: calls 90
Norpadekali: folds
elka72omg: folds
GINEKOLOG CG: folds
*** FLOP *** [:10c :9c :8c]
robert1414: bets 174

Comments

• Richard~ wrote: »
    I don't know any other way to ask a question than to make a thread so I just gotta make a thread.

Pokerstars, the worlds toughest pokersite. I'm gonna play exclusively on it for today sunday. Three questions:

1. What kind of games sub 10 dollars would you think to be the juiciest today, any tips?

2. Are there any kind of overlays on sattelites or such that people don't know much about that you can give me as tips?

3. Are the 4 dollar 180 man tourneys shark infested even on sundays?

Also small note, do we peel this flop against a massively losing villain early on or are we in full conserving chips mode? (66 otb). Ok I guess it's an easy fold when I spend 10 seconds thinknig about since hoping for a one outer fancy knockout is silly and floating early vs a bad villain seems spewyish but muh straight flush draw :<

Dealt to IRichardI [:6c :6h]
    Prosperous4: folds
    robert1414: raises 60 to 90
    Trituran: folds
    zr1xx: calls 90
    IRichardI: calls 90
    Norpadekali: folds
    elka72omg: folds
    GINEKOLOG CG: folds
    *** FLOP *** [:10c :9c :8c]
    robert1414: bets 174

1) I would suggest PLO and PLO8 tourneys. Anything not Hold'em is definitely beatable IMHO.

2) Overlays not going to happen on Stars.

3) Yeah pretty sure there are tons of regs.
  • yeah I was suprised. I played a 2 stage 0 dollar tournament. I use opr and my random first round 10 dollar table had 5 players ranked solidly within the top 0.5% of players. And I can play against these guys if I play for more of them for long enough, but going from player only vs losing players to playing against solid players makes lines kind of messy