OMG I Made Another Final Table!

Comments

• Pokerfest #17 sitting 2/8

fack....5th for 800
  • PokerStars 8.80 No limit Omaha HL $1000 up top. Going in 6 of 9.

Cut an ICM deal when we got to 3 way for $650 and I was the short stack! Had to run for supper so that worked out well!
  • Stars $10+r.....coming in 6/9

4th for 6hundo
  • Railing. Good luck!
  • Ft on party. $50 bounty 6 max. $660 up top. Coming in 3/5

Edit: that didn't last long, 4th for $300 + $75 in bounties.
  • 45 man $0.25 S&G on Stars, it may be low stakes but it's my first FT ever. Coming in 1/8.

edited to add: couple bad beats, couple bad plays, and I'm out in 4th. Still my biggest payout ever, which shows how much of a MTT beginner I am. Hey, we all start somewhere.
  • GoldenAge wrote: »
    45 man $0.25 S&G on Stars, it may be low stakes but it's my first FT ever. Coming in 1/8.

edited to add: couple bad beats, couple bad plays, and I'm out in 4th. Still my biggest payout ever, which shows how much of a MTT beginner I am. Hey, we all start somewhere.

Congratz on your first FT!
    I think this thread is not for sit n go's though, but since it was your first FT I think everyone will be ok with it. Good luck in future tournies!
  • Congratz on your first FT!
    I think this thread is not for sit n go's though, but since it was your first FT I think everyone will be ok with it. Good luck in future tournies!

Ah, I thought I was OK because it wasn't a single-table sit n go. If I ever make another FT again I'll remember that! :)
  • FT Party $5 $1k gtd 6-max. 6/6. Whopping $175 upstairs.
  • Chopped hu the 13.5 knockout-turbo 10k for 1470ish and busted in 2nd 2 hours ago.

Yesterday got 2nd in the 5.5 deep stack 1k for 250ish. Never play this again took 13 hours and ended at 7:30am
  • Wow! Keep it going today in the SCOOP main event. Good luck!!
  • Nice little titan 5 euro 250 entries ft =) first one since I started playing again more or less. Sitting 1/9

- nice knockout, sitting 1/8
    - another small ko, 2/6
    - looks like it's up to me to knock everyone out - 1/4
    - Break. sitting 2/3

flipped out in 3rd for 124 euros, I'm somewhat happy, winning would have been even better but still =)
  • $2.20 HORSE turbo 1R1A - my first HORSE tournament ever.

coming in 3 of 8
  • Sounds like you got HORSE shoes!! GL
  • trigs wrote: »
    $2.20 HORSE turbo 1R1A - my first HORSE tournament ever.

coming in 3 of 8

finished 3rd
  • FT Party $50 - $9k - $1.7k up top. 4/9. Just bubbled the ft of this same trny last time I played it.

Edit: 3rd for $900. Fell apart 3 handed pretty bad. Oh well. Still my biggest online score.
  • UBetIFold wrote: »
    FT Party $50 - $9k - $1.7k up top. 4/9. Just bubbled the ft of this same trny last time I played it.

Edit: 3rd for $900. Fell apart 3 handed pretty bad. Oh well. Still my biggest online score.
    Congrats!!
  • While everyone playing the big games at fallsview, i'm grinding the penny tournys on party :p

4th in the $5 10k jab for 750
  • sn1perb0y wrote: »
    while everyone losing steadily at fallsview, i'm making $$$ on party :p
    fyp..
  • naw i'm the real donator to the poker economy :( maybe i'll be rewarded in heaven lol
  • Middleweight 6kgtd $22 buyin
    chopped 3 way for 1k
  • $1k each? Nicely done! Running goot I see
    $1k each? Nicely done! Running goot I see

yep the luckbox is running hot!
  • 6th in the jab 5$ 10k for 400 a6< kj boo!
    2nd in the 5$ 6 max turbo for 190
    both on party poker
  • double cheese burgers sunday!

2nd in powerfest event 5 for 650ish
    6th in 22$ 6 max turbo for 135ish
  • nice playing lately sn1perb0y
  • WTG sniper! Your killing it lately. Too bad you didn't ship the pokerfest event, would have got to play in a tournament of champions afterwards.........on a side note, not sure of you seen, I got moved to your 6-max table the other day just as you 5 bet shoved and got it in and left It was me typing in the chat box, not sure if you noticed....keep it up and spread some of that run good around this way!
    WTG sniper! Your killing it lately. Too bad you didn't ship the pokerfest event, would have got to play in a tournament of champions afterwards.........on a side note, not sure of you seen, I got moved to your 6-max table the other day just as you 5 bet shoved and got it in and left It was me typing in the chat box, not sure if you noticed....keep it up and spread some of that run good around this way!

Was playing many tables + watching ept+ skype through reading week so I probably didn't notice. Was the hand against you? Did I win the pot?

Thank you for the support, hopefully i can bink something for the bap when the 109 powerfest comes up!
  • It was not vs me. I got moved as it unfolded. All I remember is you end up ripping in what I thought was a ton with A5o or something thereof. (but I haz the Ace blocker!). Lol. Thought it was funny. Called by AJ and lost.