Deals thread

Hey all, thought I'd start a deals thread. Please post whatever deal you come across in this thread. Could be flyers, coupons as long as it isn't spam and it's useful to members. Thanks!

Comments

• Anybody looking for new glasses? Well here's a coupon I found. Looks like you can purchase any Ray Ban Frames for only $99. Any Model, any Color. Pretty good!
  • Here's a deal I found to Canada's Wonderland on Wag Jag. It's for 42% off one-day admission.

You have two options:

$33.99 per ticket when purchasing 2 tickets (a $58.99 value each) or
    $31.99 per ticket when purchasing 4 or more tickets (a $58.99 value each
  • holychow wrote: »
    Here's a deal I found to Canada's Wonderland on Wag Jag. It's for 42% off one-day admission.

You have two options:

$33.99 per ticket when purchasing 2 tickets (a $58.99 value each) or
    $31.99 per ticket when purchasing 4 or more tickets (a $58.99 value each

Nice. Thanks for sharing.
  • I love wonderland!!!
  • I'm looking for coupon/deals for the CN Tower and/or the Toronto Zoo
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    I'm looking for coupon/deals for the CN Tower and/or the Toronto Zoo

May have something for you.
  • How about hardwood floors. Anyone need 'em installed? I just went through the process at my place and it sucked!

Anyway, here's another coupon I found. Looks like you receive $150 off Installation with any flooring purchase over 1000 sq. ft. when you present the coupon. I can tell you from experience this is a pretty good deal.
  • I think most of you are from Toronto?

Toronto Deals Blog | All of Toronto's Best Deals in One Place

There is a guy from Calgary that has started it for a few cities in Canada..

Just change the city on the top.

It has some pretty good deals for Calgary sometimes, not sure how the T.O deals are though..
  • Tcarnage wrote: »
    I think most of you are from Toronto?

Toronto Deals Blog | All of Toronto's Best Deals in One Place

There is a guy from Calgary that has started it for a few cities in Canada..

Just change the city on the top.

It has some pretty good deals for Calgary sometimes, not sure how the T.O deals are though..

Very nice, thanks!
  • Anyone near Victoria, BC? Here's a quality coupon. Receive 1 regularly priced food menu item when you purchase a 2nd regularly priced food menu item at equal or greater value.
  • Here's a great one for car owners. Save 15% on any auto repair valued at $100 or more (before taxes). Excludes oil change, tires and tire related work.
  • Great coupon from Meadowvale Dental Group Visit Meadowvale Dental & pay only $99 for a professional cleaning.
  • Anybody got any deals for lawn mowers? I'm also looking for a good portable air conditioner.
  • How about windows?
  • Here's a great coupon. You save 50 bucks on a service package from Dixie Mitsubishi that includes oil & filter change, detailed inspection, tire rotation or summer wheel change over.
  • Hubby & I bought two buffet deals on Groupon for our coming Vegas trip:

The first is for the Carnival World Buffet at the Rio for dinner for two, unlimited wine and beer too for $44.98 USD

link: Carnival World Buffet at Rio Las Vegas Deal of the Day | Groupon Las Vegas

The second is for Spice Market buffet at Planet Hollywood, we chose the lunch option for two for $36.00 USD, also with unlimited beer and wine.

Link: Spice Market Buffet Deal of the Day | Groupon Las Vegas

Deals are still on!
  • World Buffet is the best one at Caesars properties.
  • Also if anyone has a great deal on garden hoses I could use one. Thanks!
  • Any pizza lovers on here? Here's a nice coupon I found from My Little Pizzeria. Order any pizza and pay only half price for the second pizza. Must be of equal or lesser value. Unlimited Toppings. Cannot be combined with any other offer..
  • moose wrote: »
    World Buffet is the best one at Caesars properties.

Youve never been to the new Caesars buffet (Bacchanel), It is more expensive, but absolutely destroys any other Harrahs buffet.

FWIW Spice MArket was terrible, both times Ive been there.
  • Bacchanal is the best buffet at Caesars, but also the most expensive in Vegas.

FYI for those who plan to use the 24hr pass Bacchanal is a min upcharge of $15 (Additional $15 for Breakfast, $20 for Lunch, and $25 for Dinner) over the regular 24hr pass and not worth the extra money IMHO.

BTW weekends the regular buffet pass is now a ridiculous $64.99, so plan to buy the pass weekdays.

Considering the one time weekend price is $49.99 for Bacchanal, paying $64.99+$25 = $89.99 is stupid and saves you nothing. If you want the Bacchanal, pay the one time price and use the 24hr pass on a weekday on the other buffets.
  • Also if anyone has a great deal on garden hoses I could use one. Thanks!

What kind of hose you looking for? I might have a spare . . . PM if you are near the GTA. Otherwise, just ignore this.
  • moose wrote: »
    If there was no upcharge it would be the best buffet. Bacchanal is a min upcharge of $15 (Additional $15 for Breakfast, $20 for Lunch, and $25 for Dinner) over the regular 24hr pass and not worth the extra money IMHO.

BTW weekends the regular buffet pass is now a ridiculous $64.99, so plan to buy the pass weekdays.

Considering the one time weekend price is $49.99 for Bacchanal, paying $64.99+$25 = $89.99 is stupid and saves you nothing. If you want the Bacchanal, pay the one time price and use the 24hr pass on a weekday on the other buffets.

Didnt know we were talking about the 24hr pass. Rio Seafood also exempt.

Quick tip sidenote at Bacchanel.

Go at 1045, pay breakfast price and eat lunch. Win.
  • I have a gift certificate for 2 nights at Harrahs, comped, including I believe the resort fee because this coupon was issued before resort fees were instituted.

Good any two consecutive weeknights until Sept. 26, 2013.

Not first come first served. I'm giving people I know first chance.
  • TammiM68 wrote: »
    Hubby & I bought two buffet deals on Groupon for our coming Vegas trip:

The first is for the Carnival World Buffet at the Rio for dinner for two, unlimited wine and beer too for $44.98 USD

link: Carnival World Buffet at Rio Las Vegas Deal of the Day | Groupon Las Vegas

The second is for Spice Market buffet at Planet Hollywood, we chose the lunch option for two for $36.00 USD, also with unlimited beer and wine.

Link: Spice Market Buffet Deal of the Day | Groupon Las Vegas

Deals are still on!

Nice! Thank you Tammi!:)
  • Milo wrote: »
    What kind of hose you looking for? I might have a spare . . . PM if you are near the GTA. Otherwise, just ignore this.

Got it already, couldn't wait. - but thank you Milo!!:)
  • Nice coupon here for Rust Protection. Bring it in to Krown Oakville and save 15 bucks.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »

Done that at Aria before for lunch price -> stay for dinner.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Didnt know we were talking about the 24hr pass. Rio Seafood also exempt.

Quick tip sidenote at Bacchanel.

How much with tip?