tpe pro playing super turbo SnG's

folding j3 and stuff from the SB BvB with 8 BBs effective 2 spots from the money and folding his bb to less than 3 BB shoves

Is this where I feel robbed of my subscription fee and start looking elsewhere for training or is this where I overthink stuff and try to find justification for plays that seem horrible?

Same pro who did a dual commentary of the sunday warmup, reshoved 44 vs an utg+1 raise from a less than 20 bb stack, won vs kk and laughed at the guy he did the commentary with for being results oriented when he didn't like that 44 shove saying that "he must understand that villain opens all kinds of stuff he folds to a shove there" ( it wasn't really as much of a dual commentary as it was some SnG player being in the video to suck the pros cock and compliment him on every fucking little thing he did)

so tilting... I really needed to vent this

Comments

• mass volume hyper/super turbo "pro's" are a joke lol
  • the more I watch the more I miss rdscn and assasinato, so sad
  • I recently signed up to DC and have just started watching jjyykk's vids (YugiohPro on stars)...they're so good, he explains pretty much everything he does very clearly.
  • jdAA88 wrote: »
    I recently signed up to DC and have just started watching jjyykk's vids (YugiohPro on stars)...they're so good, he explains pretty much everything he does very clearly.

that fucker pwned me deep in the nightly 55 a couple nights ago :mad:
  • lol ya he's vry gooot