Player Need For the Royal Cup ... maybe ?

I just got of the phone with my brother.  As many of you know he has a little girl, Abby who is 20 months old.  Just when I think things are going to be ok with her as I was telling Joe, Aimee and Wolf during our heads up match, something else happens to this child.

While at daycare today she was outside playing with other kids and was stung by a bee or wasp just under the eye.  Her face began to swell immediately.  She had to have an Epee pen and be taken to the hospital.

Here is the thing.  I don't know if Cameron is going to be able to make it tomorrow or not.

What I am looking for is someone who is able to play cards all day saturday that I call either late tonight between 11:00pm and midnight or early in the morning around 7:30am.

If you could PM me your phone number that would me much appreciated.

Brent Kitchener II

Comments

• That sucks, for Cameron and his daughter that is. If he needed to be away for a portion of the day could we just blind him out? Hopefully an alternate is able to be found. I know a couple of teams are now looking.

stp
  • Brent, please inform Cam that our thoughts are with him and his family as well. I hope things get back to normal in quick order.
  • My team has an alternate who resides in Kitchener. If my team does not need him tomorrow morning, he can play for another team.
  • BlondeFish wrote:
    My team has an alternate who resides in Kitchener.  If my team does not need him tomorrow morning, he can play for another team.

Ditto
  • I am interested, and not a member of any team
  • Dead Money wrote:
    I am interested, and not a member of any team

PM sent

Brent
  • We are good, thamks Dead Money.

Prophet :2h :2s
  • Good choice. Good to see you coming out again DM
  • Dead Money wrote:
    I am interested, and not a member of any team

My only ? is how did as good of a player as this not get on a team to this point?  
  • I want to thank everyone's for there thought's and concerns.  It is an ongoing battle with my daughter's but especially my youngest.  Yes she was stung just underneath of her bottom eyelash and closed shut within seconds they called my wife at the school she works at she told them to give her the epipen and call 911 because we can not transport her she has to be taken by ambulance.
    I will call you later tonight Brent.

Cameron  
  • Cam, here's wishing your daughter a speedy recovery.
  • Cam - Jenn and I send our thoughts and prayers.
  • STR82ACE wrote:
    Brent, please inform Cam that our thoughts are with him and his family as well.  I hope things get back to normal in quick order.

Aimee and I echo that..... Take care Cam.
  • What's the word here Brent?
    Is Dead Money playing for your team or still looking for a team?
  • Pinhead wrote:
    What's the word here Brent?
    Is Dead Money playing for your team or still looking for a team?

Yes he is

Brent
  • Thanks. In place of Cam? (ie put him in all of Cam's tables?)