Anyone WCOOPing it up?

Just curious if any of you big rollers out there will be playing in any of the WCOOP events? I need someone to root for as I gaze from my $5 SnG's on the other side of the room.

Comments

• Lol I wouldn't call myself a 'big roller', but I do plan on playing in both the rebuy and the freezeout NL tournaments this weekend. I have no immediate plans to play in any of the other events, but that may change.

Regards,
    all_aces
  • All aces good luck on that
  • Good luck to all_aces and anyone else playing in any of the events.
  • TY! Stars hasn't been the luckiest place for me lately... quite the opposite in fact. So, the WCOOP would be a nice place to redeem all of my luck points.

Regards,
    all_aces
  • I've been too busy lately to check myself, does anyone know if the nine tables of nine, satellites are still on? Winners from each table play a final table for a buy in to a wcoop game.
  • I've been very lucky at the SNG and won entry to event #1 and event #8.
  • Wow, thats an old bump :)
  • I will be playing.
  • You guys should all get a seat or two in these events.
    The payouts are amazing, there is nothing withheld, and you don't have anyone to tip if you win.
    Toss in the quality of players and you are looking at the ABSOLUTE NUT in poker tournament series'.
    Trust me this series is amazing, it is worth a 5+.50 satellite attempt from everyone.
    I hate pokerstars, but there's no way I will miss all of this action.
    I am registered for a couple 200 buck events, #4 and #5 w/ rebuys.
    Get yur asses in one too, somebody here is gonna get rich, may as well be you!
  • I really wanna play the main event, but i'm not even close to being able to afford it, so I'm trying to figure out the best way via FPP.
  • Im thinking of just playing the Rebuy straight up. Or do the freezeout...we'll see. I got W$500 from my WSOP accumulation run. Or I could save it towards a prelim entry into next yrs WSOP.
  • esool wrote:
    I've been too busy lately to check myself, does anyone know if the nine tables of nine, satellites are still on? Winners from each table play a final table for a buy in to a wcoop game.

There are $39 double shootouts to the main event ($2500 buy-in), they run 3 times a day or so.
  • I am going to try to satellite into event #4 (PL 6 person tables). I might buy-in if I don't make it in the sats. Good luck, everyone!
  • YEEHAW! :wav:

PokerStars Tournament #10405772, Pot Limit Hold'em
    Super Satellite
    Buy-In: $10.00/$1.00
    75 players
    Total Prize Pool: $1900.00
    Target Tournament #10017950 Buy-In: $215.00
    8 tickets to the target tournament

Tournament started - 2005/07/30 - 03:30:00 (ET)

Dear drpuddy,

You finished the tournament in 1st place.
    You qualified to play in Tournament #10017950 and are automatically registered for it.
    See Tournament #10017950 Lobby for further details.
  • I unregistered for it currently, but this is the event I will most likely play. The Rebuy (probably won't take a rebuy) but the other one seem costly. Would have prefered a $200 Omaha HL (but $500 yikes).
    Pokerstars wrote:
    PokerStars Tournament #10687921, No Limit Hold'em
    Super Satellite
    Buy-In: $10.00/$1.00
    187 players
    Total Prize Pool: $5530.00
    Target Tournament #10017951 Buy-In: $215.00
    25 tickets to the target tournament

Tournament started - 2005/07/31 - 20:30:00 (ET)

Dear Tilter,

You qualified to play in Tournament #10017951 and are automatically
    registered for it.
    See Tournament #10017951 Lobby for further details.

If you choose to unregister from this tournament your account will be
    credited
    with 215.00 W$. W$ can be used to buy into any qualifying special
    PokerStars event.
    Visit our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/tournaments.html for
    more details.

Congratulations!
    Thank you for participating.
  • Congrats. I'm hoping to play in a couple of the satelites, but my bank roll is way too small at this point to buy into the events directly.
  • Myself and magithighs were both just at the final table of a $38 double shootout. He lost a crazy hand where his AA all-in on the flop lost to JJ and 88 on the J8x flop. I grinded my way to heads up down about 3-1 in chips and took a deal for 650 cash and 2nd place. Impossible to say no really given that 2nd pays nothing normally. Maybe some of that money will go towards taking a shot at one the main events if I keep running well this month and feel I can afford giving it a go.
  • I find the single table Sat. to be very soft..Ive won entry into the 500.00 & 1000.00 tournaments & got heads up in several others. Anyone get into the 2500.00 yet?
  • I played 5 events last year and would have played more if not running bad, probably will play more this year either under OmahaEd or mrsomaha. always appreciate support, thanks.
  • Im gonna donk in a bunch of 200s, event 3,4,5 and 6.
  • Woo-hoo, I just made it in to event #1!

PokerStars Tournament #11527606, No Limit Hold'em
    Super Satellite
    Buy-In: $20.00/$2.00
    72 players
    Total Prize Pool: $4180.00
    Target Tournament #10017947 Buy-In: $530.00
    7 tickets to the target tournament

Tournament started - 2005/08/22 - 21:30:00 (ET)

Dear gryphonz,

You qualified to play in Tournament #10017947 and are automatically registered for it.
    See Tournament #10017947 Lobby for further details.

If you choose to unregister from this tournament your account will be credited
    with 530.00 W$. W$ can be used to buy into any qualifying special PokerStars event.
    Visit our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/tournaments.html for more details.

Congratulations!
    Thank you for participating.