SUPER SALE/FREE DELIVERY SW ONTARIO..ends JULY 8

Hey guys,

I am going to be moving into my new house in the next couple of months and want to unload some of the big heavy boxes of cards/shirts that I have in stock, so I don't have to move them. Until July 8th you can get the following items at the following prices and I wcan deliver anywhere in Ontario from Brampton to Windsor for free.

Copag Masters Series Regular Index (including tax)
1-$15
2-$28
3-$40
4-$50
5-$55

Dal Negro Torcello Regular Index 4 pips (including tax)
1-$14
2-$27
3-$35
4-$42
5-$48

Witch Doctor Poker Tees- $12 each

Spend $20 or more and receive a free Doyle's Room t-shirt and 2 packs of Bowmans Playing cards

Limited time offer!!!!

PM me with your orders...you can pay by paypal/neteller or cash when I drop the items off.

Comments

• Are the copags bridge size or poker ?
  • Do you have any 4 colour copags? and your copags used to be $18 or do you mean $15 for one 2-deck set?
  • The Dal Negros and the Copags are both Poker size...and they both are priced per 2 deck sets. So you get two decks for the $15.
  • Can you get the 4 colour decks and how much would they be?
  • I am sure I can...let me get back to you. I will fire off an e-mail tomorrow.
  • hey doc! Como está?

I'll take a pkg of the copags. Bring them the next time we get together for a game!

Cheers!

Caddy
  • do you have a site to see your tee's?
    I don't know if your old site works anymore
  • The site should be back up in the next week or two...we switched hosts/servers and got a web designer to do it up nice, so it should be relaunched shortly.
  • Do you think you will still have some copags on tuesday? I work in Brampton and would like to get some then.
  • I am sure I should.....I will be in Brampton next on thursday...I will pm you the day before to see if you can meet-up.
  • Sounds good. Some of the guys at work might want some too, so I will let you know how many to bring.
    I work at Goreway and Steeles. And XL for the free t shirt.
  • Not a problem....let me know by Wednesday the total number of sets you want me to bring. Thanks!!
  • Coming to toronto at all?
  • 4 colour copags?
  • Hi Moose.....I will be picking up a case of the 4 color Copags. Once the "SUPER SALE" is done and I see what I have left, I will be placing a new order, so it will be a couple of weeks until I can get them. I'll let you know when I do.

I will be in Guelph and Waterloo tomorrow (Thursday)....so if anyone needs cards dropped off, please let me know.

Thanks
  • Hi Witchdoctor.
    I wont be able to meet up with you tomorrow, but my buddy Tony can. He wants at least 5 sets.

I will PM you with his cell number so the two of you can arrange to meet up.
  • Dave, If its not to late I'd like 5 decks of Copaqs. Im in between Kitchener and Guelph
  • Please don't fotget to give Tony a call today. He has been waiting for your call.