Poker Table Tournament - Table Done - All Interested Check In

Ok guys its finally done. Soryr it took so long. Since I didnt have a deadline, and work and nighschool have been busy, Ive just been putting in an hour here and an hour there.

Its all ready now tho, see below for pictures.

So heres the deal. Im looking to have the tournament the long weekend Sat the 20th, the weekend after Sat 27th or the weekend after that June 1st.

All who are interested, post your name and which weekend you prefer.

The buyin will be $130 if there are 10 players and this includes the Airport club facility and menu.

Thanks
Ryan

Here are the pics

greentable1.jpg

greentable2.jpg

greentable3.jpg

Comments

• Not available on those weekends in May. Can't confirm the 1st yet.

You may want to post this tourney in the Home Games section to generate more interest. The $130 buyin is a little high IMO - if you make the buy-in $60 (with a minimum of 20 players) you're likely to get more interest.
  • I might be able to make June 1st depending on the start time. Days are impossible for me now.
  • Well, since neither this or the thread has recieved any response, Im going to look to sell this table privately. I wanted to have the tournament but the interest just isnt here.

Sorry to anyone who wanted to be in the tourney, but it looks like its not going to happen.