1GB IPOD 4sale

Just got my new Ipod from stars and I have no need for the 1GB Ipod I have.  I will provde all-new headphones, cables etc. (from my new 4gb model), so only the main unit will be used (bought March 1, 2006).  So, it's pretty much a new IPOD and I believe I have reciept somewhere.  Cost new is 207 with tax from Future Shop.  I'm selling it for $150. 

I can deliver if you're in the KW area and will include my guaranteed lucky* poker play list if you're interested. 

Cheers
Magi

* Guaranteed to have luck -- no warranties made on the type of luck or the scale

Comments

• I'll give you 17 stars FPPs
  • I'll give you 39 dollars and two sticks of (unchewed) gum.
  • I'll throw in a Gaston Gingras rookie card
  • For $19 bucks I have an awesome deal on a Ebonian Ipod.  It's an early model, but is built by the fine engineers of Dilbert Co.

For $29 bucks I have an awesome deal on a new Hi Fi Ipod.  It's a little heavy, but it's tre cool.  It's even featured on the Wendy's value menu commercials.

For others who don't want those really awesome deals, well....

Cheers
    Magi
  • My ipod is getting old and need a new one soon.
    Please tell me what a 1GB ipod is tho, even my dinosaur Gen. 2 ipod is 15GB.

PS. Ipod Shuffles are still free if you find a TD bankl with a few in stock.
  • CanadaKev wrote:
    My ipod is getting old and need a new one soon.
    Please tell me what a 1GB ipod is tho,  even my dinosaur Gen. 2 ipod is 15GB.

PS. Ipod Shuffles are still free if you find a TD bankl with a few in stock.

Good thing I'm not in marketing any more!  It's  an Ipod Nano -- very sleek very cool.  Check out http://www.apple.com/ipodnano/ .

Cheers
    Magi
  • I was going to try to beat GTA's bid, but who can compete with a Gaston Gingras rookie card?

I guess I just have to keep doin what I'm doin....

ghetto_blaster_051216035418598_wideweb__300x375.jpg
  • is that the Warriors dude?
  • No, it's me.
    :D
  • Not trying to be a dick man, but you can pick one of those up new for 150-160. Used the 1g nano is probably worth about 80 bucks, you're really ripping anyone off by trying to give it to them for 150. I'm not insinuating that you are intentionally trying to dupe people, but most people don't understand how drastically these things depreciate the second they walk out the store with them.
  • My offer is $92.00cpf bucks...PM me if you accept!