Free Poker DVDs (To Rent)

If you are looking to rent some hard to find poker related dvds, check out www.zip.ca. They have 69 poker related titles for rent and there is a free two week trail period for the service. You basically select the titles you want, they are delivered to your home by mail and then you return them in the prepaid envelope. For the free trail period, you can rent as many DVDs as you want (typically can only have four our at one time). I used the service for one month (plus the two week free period) and choose the 11 movie/mth option. Basically, I received around 17 DVDs for about $25 (since I did pay the monthly fee for one month) with no problems. They have a great selection of hard to find concert videos as well. Have to admit that I didn't rent any poker related DVDs but for those interested, they have a pretty good selection (better than the average Blockbuster). I think they are owned by Rogers so it is a legit. website. Check it out. If there are any poker related DVDs that you highly recommend, let me know.

PokerJAH