ROYAL CUP CANCELLED!!!

Please be advised that the Royal Cup that was going to be held at the Airport Club this weekend is now cancelled. Please contact your team Captains ASAP for more information.   :'( :'(:'( I will also answer questions by PM's

Thanks

Comments

• What happened?
  • Figures. I get a day off of work and the okay from home to be gone all day. First KWSOP, now this.
  • Ha, you too huh?
    I finally get on a team, and there goes the neigbourhood.

If you decide that it can go again, I will play, although I don't hold too much hope :'(:'(
  • Figures. I get a day off of work and the okay from home to be gone all day. First KWSOP, now this.

Similar to the KWSOP indeed..
    Has everyone received their money back from the KWSOP?
  • I received my money back from the KWSOP. Shannon you can get me my money back for the Royal Cup next time I see you bro. No rush I know you're good for it. Plus, I know where you sleep. lol. Honestly though I took a little while to get it too you so no rush gettin back.
    Thanks to all those who worked so hard to try and get this off the ground. One of these days we'll make it work.
  • stpboy wrote:

-I apologize if I'm way off base here but it almost appears as if you are trying to stir up some trash here. 

I do not want to stir up any trash here and I will send you a pm with a full explanation as to my thoughts shortly..

When I posted this I was and still am disappointed that the Royal Cup was "cancelled" so quickly.

I apologize for creating a post that could have turned into a soap opera. None of us need that I am sure.