Toronto East Restaurant delivery Service

Hey people, Happy New Year!!

I recently started a on-line food ordering service from various independent restaurants there is only 8 restaurants right now and service is only in parts of the east end of Toronto but we are expanding quickly.

You can pay by credit card or cash at the door!!

There is a contest now to win a meal a week  for a year.

Here is a coupon code for your first delivery free: FDfree (minimum $65.00 order)

If you want to recommend your favourite local restaurant we will contact them to see if our services would be useful ( you can do that here or the link on my home page.)

www.dinnerisserved.ca

Thanks any feed back would also be appreciated....I guess lol

Comments

• Wow, now I can get the SPAM delivered to my door!
  • absolutely, along with a big can of STFU. If you don't like people advertising in the advertising section........DON"T READ IT MEATHEAD
  • Oh, and good luck with your venture, I wish you sucess and prosperity
  • It's called a joke. Let me help you out since you have no concept of humour.

joke Audio pronunciation of "Joke" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (jk)
    n.

1. Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
    2. A mischievous trick; a prank.
    3. An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
    4. Informal.
    1. Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality: The accident was no joke.
    2. An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: His loud tie was the joke of the office.

Get it? Spam is both a food and an unwanted advertisement, but the kicker is.. get this.. it's a FOOD DELIVERY SERVICE!

hahahaha
  • But most (nice) restaurants don't sell SPAM...

If it was an ad for Grocery Gateway or something like that, then it would qualify as a joke. Just call the TBS Hotline. They will rate it for you.